YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
20 Pages«<181920
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doobo  
#381 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 7:58:09 PM(UTC)
doobo

Israel

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)

[VRAINS] Major Announcement of Details

Including Staff, Yusaku’s Voice Actor, Music and Plot Outline

https://i2.wp.com/ygorga...17/03/da38e5f2.jpg?ssl=1

The animated series “Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS”, based on the work of Takahashi Kazuki, will have 石毛翔弥 (Ishige Shouya) as the voice of main character Fujiki Yusaku (a.k.a. Playmaker), who is a previously bit role actor in shows like “orange” and “Seiren”
Fujiki Yusaku is a high schoool student who dislikes standing out. In the new VR Space which is the stage for Duels in this new series, he takes on the alias “Playmaker”. Along with this cast announcement, we also introduce the Key Visual of Playmaker.
This animated series’ opening theme will be “With the Wind” by 富永TOMMY弘明 who has song songs for previous animated series like “Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure” (Sono Chi no Sadame.) The Director is Masahiro Hosoda. Series Direction is Yohida Shin. The animation studio is Gallop, and it will begin airing on TV Tokyo starting in May 2017.
Original Idea: Takahashi Kazuki & Studio Dice (Weekly Shonen Jump)
Director: 細田雅弘 Masahiro Hosoda (Directed “Virgin Fleet” and “Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods”, directed various episodes of Kaiji and Xros Wars)
Series Direction: 吉田伸 Yoshida Shin (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s 27 onwards and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL)
Duel Compositon: 彦久保雅博 Masahiro Hikokubo
Character Design: 原憲一 Hara Kenichi
Sound Director: 松岡裕紀 Matsuoka Hiroki (Sound Director for Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions, as well as ARC-V and ZEXAL)
Music: 光宗信吉 Mitsumune Shikichi (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Speed Grapher, Familiar of Zero, Rozen Maiden)
Animation Studio: ぎゃろっぷ Gallop
Production: テレビ東京 NAS (TV Tokyo) / (Nihon Ad Systems)
Source
Animated Series “Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS” Story Introduction”
There is a city where network systems have evolved: Den City(デンシティ ). In this city, with the advanced network technology developed by the corporation “SOL Technology”, a Virtual Reality space called “LINK VRAINS” has been developed, and in this VR Space people became excited over the latest way to Duel.
However, in 『LINK VRAINS』, a mysterious hacker group that hacks via Dueling has appeared: ハノイの騎士 (The Knights of Hanoi). Their goal is to destroy the “AI World” known as “Cyberse” that exists somewhere in the depths of the Network.
However, there is one Duelist who stands against the threat to 『LINK VRAINS』. His name is “Playmaker”. He has become famous in the Network World for crushing the “Knights of Hanoi” in fierce Duels, without mentioning his name. But the true identity of “Playmaker” is ordinary high school student “Fujiki Yusaku”, who pursues the “Knights of Hanoi” that appear in VRAINS in order to find out the truth of an incident that happened in the past.

https://ygorganization.c...dyugiohfanficisareality/
doobo  
#382 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 7:58:56 PM(UTC)
doobo

Israel

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
[VRAINS] Major Announcement of Details
March 24, 2017 NeoArkadia
Including Staff, Yusaku’s Voice Actor, Music and Plot Outline

UserPostedImage

The animated series “Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS”, based on the work of Takahashi Kazuki, will have 石毛翔弥 (Ishige Shouya) as the voice of main character Fujiki Yusaku (a.k.a. Playmaker), who is a previously bit role actor in shows like “orange” and “Seiren”
Fujiki Yusaku is a high schoool student who dislikes standing out. In the new VR Space which is the stage for Duels in this new series, he takes on the alias “Playmaker”. Along with this cast announcement, we also introduce the Key Visual of Playmaker.
This animated series’ opening theme will be “With the Wind” by 富永TOMMY弘明 who has song songs for previous animated series like “Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure” (Sono Chi no Sadame.) The Director is Masahiro Hosoda. Series Direction is Yohida Shin. The animation studio is Gallop, and it will begin airing on TV Tokyo starting in May 2017.
Original Idea: Takahashi Kazuki & Studio Dice (Weekly Shonen Jump)
Director: 細田雅弘 Masahiro Hosoda (Directed “Virgin Fleet” and “Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods”, directed various episodes of Kaiji and Xros Wars)
Series Direction: 吉田伸 Yoshida Shin (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s 27 onwards and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL)
Duel Compositon: 彦久保雅博 Masahiro Hikokubo
Character Design: 原憲一 Hara Kenichi
Sound Director: 松岡裕紀 Matsuoka Hiroki (Sound Director for Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions, as well as ARC-V and ZEXAL)
Music: 光宗信吉 Mitsumune Shikichi (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Speed Grapher, Familiar of Zero, Rozen Maiden)
Animation Studio: ぎゃろっぷ Gallop
Production: テレビ東京 NAS (TV Tokyo) / (Nihon Ad Systems)
Source
Animated Series “Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS” Story Introduction”
There is a city where network systems have evolved: Den City(デンシティ ). In this city, with the advanced network technology developed by the corporation “SOL Technology”, a Virtual Reality space called “LINK VRAINS” has been developed, and in this VR Space people became excited over the latest way to Duel.
However, in 『LINK VRAINS』, a mysterious hacker group that hacks via Dueling has appeared: ハノイの騎士 (The Knights of Hanoi). Their goal is to destroy the “AI World” known as “Cyberse” that exists somewhere in the depths of the Network.
However, there is one Duelist who stands against the threat to 『LINK VRAINS』. His name is “Playmaker”. He has become famous in the Network World for crushing the “Knights of Hanoi” in fierce Duels, without mentioning his name. But the true identity of “Playmaker” is ordinary high school student “Fujiki Yusaku”, who pursues the “Knights of Hanoi” that appear in VRAINS in order to find out the truth of an incident that happened in the past.

Source
https://ygorganization.c...dyugiohfanficisareality/

Edited by user Friday, March 24, 2017 8:02:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

captainlegal  
#383 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 8:24:29 PM(UTC)
captainlegal

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So the new show isn't connected with the original series.
Loluthinks  
#384 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 9:27:17 PM(UTC)
Loluthinks

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Next sunday arc-v ends, and on may vrains start, so there is a month between each shows were we will not recive any updates, i am pleased these last chapters of arc-v serve to give us powerful cards, new red archtype for jack atlas, rank-up-magic magical force, evolution of trapeze magician, new raid raptor, and now new D/D/D monsters, the most powerful of them, on final chapter we will see the final evolution of the 4 dragons, not the ones who appeared before, but a new ones a lot powerful, it means at least 4 new monsters but i know will be more in the final chapter.

Then we will just need to wait may for vrains start and learn all secrets, frankly speaking this is the first time since the first anime people rely on the anime in order to know how to play correctly, zexal was just a reintroduction to kids of that age, but this is for all, new and old players.

Im sure the anime will contain not only link, but all other ways of summoning as well (ritual/fusion/synchro/xyz/pendulum), after all, they need to show people how to play old cards in new era, and im prety sure there will be link monster from each way of summoning too, just like on arc-v, not to mention zarc dragon who is all types exept ritual, maybe ritual will take a protagonic time on this series, after all, is one of the few methods are almost not affected by new era.

This is a personal dream, but i believe cyber decks will have a re-appearing here, after all cyber archetype was introduced, but cyber dragons, cyber ogres, and maybe cyber angels will have a comeback, along with wyrm and physquic monsters, they are suited better for cyber space were duels will occour, maybe even a lot of machine monsters and union monsters, not to mention other forgoted types like spirit, gemini, toon, etc.

Maybe on april konami will take time for clean almost all doubs about new era, with hope, when anime starts, only few things will be missing and answered on the anime.
barfour  
#385 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 6:49:48 AM(UTC)
barfour

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
There are a big trouble , the writer is Yoshida !!
Tea82  
#386 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 9:48:51 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 227 post(s)
Well on the previous day I decide to wacth finally the sub version of dark side of dimmensions yugioh movie and the same time I notice that on watch online sites they already start to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS though is still to early to add the the 1st probably sub episodes yet!! Well I not watch any trailer yet about it but I hope at least the main character to be a little more cooler like yusei fudo and yami yugi for example!! Well personal for me Yuma Tsukumo was the most terrible main character the yugioh anime series so far have but also I am not really impresed with Yuya Sakaki either!!:Z Well let's see !!:P
barfour  
#387 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 12:08:46 PM(UTC)
barfour

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I think I found how they manage to make Pre-link format in Ygopro.
They will block the additional zones in Pre-Link format , and they will make Pendulum Zones too but in Link format they will block it and they will make all the zones able to summon ED monsters even with Link markers.
And sure they will allow Link monsters.
I think so.
Laxusrichy  
#388 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 1:58:31 PM(UTC)
Laxusrichy

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: barfour Go to Quoted Post
They will block the additional zones in Pre-Link format , and they will make Pendulum Zones too but in Link format they will block it and they will make all the zones able to summon ED monsters even with Link markers.
I think so.

Where did you hear that?

Edited by user Saturday, March 25, 2017 1:59:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Michael Lawrence Dee  
#389 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2017 3:28:00 PM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Philippines

Was thanked: 1284 time(s) in 1044 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Laxusrichy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: barfour Go to Quoted Post
I think so.

Where did you hear that?

Exactly, it's not official. ;)
Now this is how I play:
thanks 2 users thanked Michael Lawrence Dee for this useful post.
Ripper-Voralberg  
#390 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:19:08 AM(UTC)
Ripper-Voralberg

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have a few questions about the new mechanic. The Link materials for Link Summon are sent to the Graveyard. If Macro Cosmos is face up on the field, the Link materials are removed from play instead, right? I heard we can use Tokens for Link Summon, is that correct? In this case the Tokens are remove from the field (that's obvious). If we use Pendulum Monsters for Link Summon, they go to the Graveyard or face up to the Extra Deck? Can we use Senet Switch to move an Extra Deck Monster from the Extra Monster Zone to the Main Monster Zone? Also, can we use Senet Switch to move an Non Extra Deck Monster from the Main Monster Zone to the Extra Monster Zone?
Romkin  
#391 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 7:15:37 AM(UTC)
Romkin

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ripper-Voralberg Go to Quoted Post
I have a few questions about the new mechanic. The Link materials for Link Summon are sent to the Graveyard. If Macro Cosmos is face up on the field, the Link materials are removed from play instead, right? I heard we can use Tokens for Link Summon, is that correct? In this case the Tokens are remove from the field (that's obvious). If we use Pendulum Monsters for Link Summon, they go to the Graveyard or face up to the Extra Deck? Can we use Senet Switch to move an Extra Deck Monster from the Extra Monster Zone to the Main Monster Zone? Also, can we use Senet Switch to move an Non Extra Deck Monster from the Main Monster Zone to the Extra Monster Zone?

1: If Macro Cosmos is face up the materials are banished. (Obviously just like Synchro and Fusion summon when Macro Cosmos is Face-Up not that hard to understand)

2. We can use Tokens provided they are correct materials for Link Monsters. (Been stated that it was)

3. Pendulum Monsters obviously go to extra deck anytime they would go from field to the graveyard provided the summon or activation is not negated.

4. No you can't use Senet Switch to move an Extra Deck Monster Zone to a Main Monster Zone.

5. No you can't.

If you have any questions make sure to read through https://ygorganization.c...arter-deck-2017-rulings/ before asking.

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 7:16:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

marik  
#392 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:14:46 AM(UTC)
marik

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Speed Duel [Page 31-34]

Besides the [New Master Rule], this rulebook also introduces how to play [Speed Duel] with the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game. Basic gameplay methods for this are similar to the [New Master Rule], just that there are minor differences such as having a smaller deck size. If you are just starting the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game, you may want to start off with Speed Duels to enjoy the fun of dueling more!

Here are the rule changes for Speed Duels.

Deck Size will be set at 20
Lifepoints will be set at 4000
Each players starting hand will be at 4 cards.

More on Deck and Extra Deck
Build your decks freely based on these rules for the Speed Duel.

Deck Size will be set at 20 cards
Use Monster cards, Spell cards and Trap cards to build your deck freely.

Extra Deck can have 0 to 5 cards
You can duel even without an Extra Deck.

Note that you can only use 3 copies of the same name card.

Speed Duel-Duel Field

Here is the field for Speed Duel
Place up to 3 monsters here. Place your attacking monsters face-up vertically and your defending monsters face-down horizontally.
The Extra Deck is placed face-down in this Zone.
Place up to 3 Spell or Traps here. Spells can be used here during your turn, while Trap cards can be set here to be used during your opponent’s turn.
Your deck is placed face-down in this Zone.

Zones that are crossed out are not used during a Speed Duel

Proceeding with Speed Duels
Start with both players having 4000 Lifepoints. During a typical duel, you win when your opponent has 0 Lifepoints left. (If both players reach 0 Lifepoints at the same time, the game is a draw.)

Deicde who goes first, then both players draw 4 cards from their deck. The first player will carry out his / her phases then pass over to the opponent. A turn will proceed based in the following order of phases.

Draw Phase: Draw 1 card from the deck. (The first player will not draw a card during the first turn)
Standby Phase: Cards which state “During the Standby Phase”, are resolved here.
Main Phase: Summon your monsters, set your Spell and Trap cards, activate effects of cards. (If you do not do battle, you go into the End Phase after the Main Phase)
Battle Phase: Use the monster cards to do battle. Select your face-up Attack Position monster and choose it’s target to attack. Then proceed with battle like a normal duel. (The first player cannot go into the Battle Phase during the first turn)
End phase: Declare the end of the turn. If you have 7 or more cards in hand, discard until you have 6 left.

UserPostedImage

http://beyondtheduel.com...k-2017-rulebook-updates/

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 10:24:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

marik  
#393 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:30:41 AM(UTC)
marik

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 28 post(s)
btw, Fluoro already make core fore link markers :

https://github.com/Fluorohydride/ygopro-core