YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
25 Pages«<232425
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
marik  
#481 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 2:15:55 PM(UTC)
marik

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Fluoro change the field texture for Link Summon field, instead combining both rule (the Arc-V playmat with Extra Monster Zone), she sepatarated the both rules. The new one is pre-Pendulum field with Extra Monster Zone

I don't know she only use Vrains rule or switching the playmat between Arc-V (Field 2) and Vrains (Field 3)

https://github.com/Fluorohydride/ygopro
https://github.com/Fluorohydride/ygopro-core

Edited by user Tuesday, May 16, 2017 2:31:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pag2508  
#482 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 6:17:21 PM(UTC)
pag2508

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Are we close to getting the new link monster update.Cause I'm so excited and hyped for the new monsters and rules and I can't wait to play with them.
Tea82  
#483 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 10:20:44 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 230 post(s)
Originally Posted by: pag2508 Go to Quoted Post
Are we close to getting the new link monster update.Cause I'm so excited and hyped for the new monsters and rules and I can't wait to play with them.

Yes for sure there is a more progress about it but still I think that the ygopro percy team is not on position to say about a close date release yet!! Well without want to give fake hopes though I have a strange feeling that perhaps it going to be ready even before july after all!! Let's see!!

necrodraco  
#484 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 8:26:49 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Originally Posted by: marik Go to Quoted Post
Fluoro change the field texture for Link Summon field, instead combining both rule (the Arc-V playmat with Extra Monster Zone), she sepatarated the both rules. The new one is pre-Pendulum field with Extra Monster Zone

I don't know she only use Vrains rule or switching the playmat between Arc-V (Field 2) and Vrains (Field 3)

https://github.com/Fluorohydride/ygopro
https://github.com/Fluorohydride/ygopro-core

The Fluorhydride Version is now workable with links (I know that, because I was able to compile it and check it). A little bugs are into it too, but in the simple point of view it's working with the new link Summon by the master rules 4.

But the biggest work on Percys side begins now(because that isn't in Fluorhydrides version integrated):
1. The Card Database. Most of the Cards was added during the last days, but all the link Monsters where missing. These cards must be scripted too(or stolen by these people who has made them now. But Percys Team are doing great jobs and wouldn't steal anything and will create themself). And Older, specific Cards must be "rescripted". E.g. Ultimaya Tzolkin and so on.
2. The Ai must be fixed. Most of the core was destroyed by Master Rule 4. And until now, Snarky wasn't able to fix anything about it, because he hasn't workable/testable code. Now he should and now he should be able to begin with fixing procedures.
3. When Percys Team will do all correct, and I think they want to do, they prepare all the other Variants of YgoPro for Master Rule 4 too. This means a giant update for Android and/or Apple-Shit.
4. The Server and all the allowance must be edited. If they don't fix that, you can only play due to lan, like on Fluorhydrides version at now(because this isn't able to play online. It can only play offline during lan)

I hope all people see it will needs many time until all this is done. All people who can't wait can download the source code and compile itself(which is many work for someone who doesn't do it before). But I will inform you: it isn't enjoyable if you can only play against yourself in an Lan session/dual Instance. Not enjoyable enough to learn how you can compile all of that.
UserPostedImage
cybercatman  
#485 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:18:27 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Was thanked: 228 time(s) in 162 post(s)
Originally Posted by: necrodraco Go to Quoted Post

The Fluorhydride Version is now workable with links (I know that, because I was able to compile it and check it). A little bugs are into it too, but in the simple point of view it's working with the new link Summon by the master rules 4.

But the biggest work on Percys side begins now(because that isn't in Fluorhydrides version integrated):
1. The Card Database. Most of the Cards was added during the last days, but all the link Monsters where missing. These cards must be scripted too(or stolen by these people who has made them now. But Percys Team are doing great jobs and wouldn't steal anything and will create themself). And Older, specific Cards must be "rescripted". E.g. Ultimaya Tzolkin and so on.
2. The Ai must be fixed. Most of the core was destroyed by Master Rule 4. And until now, Snarky wasn't able to fix anything about it, because he hasn't workable/testable code. Now he should and now he should be able to begin with fixing procedures.
3. When Percys Team will do all correct, and I think they want to do, they prepare all the other Variants of YgoPro for Master Rule 4 too. This means a giant update for Android and/or Apple-Shit.
4. The Server and all the allowance must be edited. If they don't fix that, you can only play due to lan, like on Fluorhydrides version at now(because this isn't able to play online. It can only play offline during lan)

I hope all people see it will needs many time until all this is done. All people who can't wait can download the source code and compile itself(which is many work for someone who doesn't do it before). But I will inform you: it isn't enjoyable if you can only play against yourself in an Lan session/dual Instance. Not enjoyable enough to learn how you can compile all of that.

some precision on a few points
1. most of the cards added in the fluo pre script git are done by percy's team (eerie and co) so we will not "steel" :P In fact all the cards from the last 2 Vjump were all done by us if i remember (except a few that needed new functions at the time) or at least a big majority
and don't worry, Eerie have a cdb with the missing cards
2. Last time I got news, Snarky was waiting for new function to start to work on AI, and AI specific function, idk if Snarky got them yet or not
3. Like you said, Percy have a lot of version even if I don't think Mobile version (android/Ios) will be updated at the same time as PC/Linux/Mac versions
etc. We have some people dealing with a reworking of the procedure to deal with problem like the double tuning Crystron but that too need time (among some other work), Percy is not just a copy pasting of Fluo's core

but don't hope that people will read your post before complaining/asking again :P
I keep explaining that the update was not ready and that we will never give a ETA until we are 100% of the result (even explaining the different points left) but they keep asking...
those yugitubers that keep saying that "the update is soon" don't help too...

Edited by user Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:21:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified