YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
28 Pages«<262728
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tea82  
#541 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:17:07 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Was thanked: 310 time(s) in 231 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hexanort Go to Quoted Post
Still no ETA yet..... the wait hurts.... :cry well if the wait allow the mechanic to be updated stably and with less bug i guess its worth it.

(Sorry, i just need to vent how badly i want to play link here)

I think I know how you feel!! Sometimes usually on the next week when I open ygopro percy or check the ygopro percy forum and discord roon and I notice that the link summon is not yet ready I also feel a little bit disapointed and worried about ygopro percy but knowing how hard and time needed in order to add the link summon without any bug included not only the srvers but also ai,lan,puzzle and 2vs1 mode I learn to trust,respect and wait for the ygopro percy team to finish and release it!;) ! To tell you the truth I never trust and I personal hate the ETA information!! The ETA obviously ruin the suprise and sometimes accidentally if the ETA is not 100% sure then it's easy give fake hopes for the users who want to learn about a 100% sure almost near release date!!

Edited by user Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:19:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Martin1211  
#542 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 12:06:35 PM(UTC)
Martin1211

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
For anyone interested, the official (!) Rulebook for the "Link Strike" Starter Deck
is now available as a pdf from the konami website:

http://www.yugioh-card.c...meplay/detail.php?id=789
thanks 1 user thanked Martin1211 for this useful post.
Hellvard  
#543 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:55:50 PM(UTC)
Hellvard

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
my biggest request is to please, keep this format (pre links) as an option please, alot of my friends (old school yugioh players) doesn't like what link summon did to the game, also an option that combines prelinks and links format would be nice in the sense that the pendulum scales beign in the S/T card zones, but without the god damn extra monster card zone that restricts and ruins alot of other decks that focus on extra deck! still that's too much to ask, but the prelinks fromat should be kept please!

Edited by user Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:59:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Hellvard for this useful post.
andre060  
#544 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:06:07 PM(UTC)
andre060

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Hellvard Go to Quoted Post
my biggest request is to please, keep this format (pre links) as an option please, alot of my friends (old school yugioh players) doesn't like what link summon did to the game, also an option that combines prelinks and links format would be nice in the sense that the pendulum scales beign in the S/T card zones, but without the god damn extra monster card zone that restricts and ruins alot of other decks that focus on extra deck! still that's too much to ask, but the prelinks fromat should be kept please!

unfortunaly........ It will be.... keep
If you read all topic you know what going to happen (addition of mr choose, or at least that what is planned)
so know before asking.

poi
Laxusrichy  
#545 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 6:49:11 PM(UTC)
Laxusrichy

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)

I fully agree with this idea, although it has already been discussed a few pages ago in this topic.

It is almost certain that the Pre Link format will be maintained, but I keep wondering how they will do it.

If it is to play with the Link monsters in the old rules, I think it is necessary to have the extra monster zone, because if not simply many link monsters would have their effects related Link Makers unusable, considering that it has arrows that point down.

The ideal for me (something that I had already said a few pages ago), would be to leave the extra monster zone still there, but this will not restrict the summon of the monsters of the Extra Deck to the normal monster zone, but with exception of Monsters Link, which initially could only be summoned in the extra monster zone.

That would be fine by then.

But there is still another question. I think the Link Monsters would be very weak in the "Pre-Link" rules, So I thought of something that can occur from that they are summoned in the field. They can limit the extra deck. That is, as long as you have a link monster in the field, or any other monster in some extra monster zone, monsters coming from the extra deck can only be summoned in extra monster zones, or in zones where the link makers are pointed. I think that's how you can achieve a balance with the link monsters in the "Pre-Link" rules.

But when no player has more link monsters in the field, and no monster occupies the extra monster zone, then the duel format where extra deck monsters can be summoned in the normal monsters zone returns to normal.

I do not know if this would be possible because of the programming of the game, but if possible, I believe that this is the best way to keep the "Pre-Link" rules with the Monster Link also to be playable.
BlazingCharizard  
#546 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:16:49 AM(UTC)
BlazingCharizard

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: andre060 Go to Quoted Post

unfortunaly........ It will be.... keep
If you read all topic you know what going to happen (addition of mr choose, or at least that what is planned)
so know before asking.

Lol remember people dont like reading ;) for whatever reason
Forcy  
#547 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:02:04 AM(UTC)
Forcy

Italy

I think is more easy...

If you play pre-link format... you can't use link monsters in your deck!

That's all.

I Hope that link will be released soon... it's very late...

Also there are tons of new link cards to play.... please be fast!
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#548 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:28:09 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Philippines

Was thanked: 1326 time(s) in 1073 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Forcy Go to Quoted Post
If you play pre-link format... you can't use link monsters in your deck!

nO

I Hope that link will be released soon... it's very late...

nO#2 We can release them in 2018 if we want too (or if the process goes that way). Saying it's very late doesn't change anything.

Also there are tons of new link cards to play.... please be fast!

nO#3 saying us to be fast doesn't speed up the process either.
Now this is how I play:
thanks 1 user thanked Michael Lawrence Dee for this useful post.