YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LimeSoldier  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 5:07:13 PM(UTC)
LimeSoldier

I have downloaded the main apk file and it seems to run smoothly, but do not understand how to get the second installation for ygopro pics obb and stuff. Also i have no app icon on my main screen. Please help me with the whole installation.

The only file i have downloaded "ygopro" contains files of deck and replay.
necrodraco  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:56:43 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LimeSoldier Go to Quoted Post
I have downloaded the main apk file and it seems to run smoothly, but do not understand how to get the second installation for ygopro pics obb and stuff. Also i have no app icon on my main screen. Please help me with the whole installation.

The only file i have downloaded "ygopro" contains files of deck and replay.

At first:
did you install the official by percy or the unofficial by me?

if official:
pics will install itself. If it don't(because it has older, corrupted files), please go to /android/obb/co.ygopro.ygproandroid and remove this folder. now start the app again.

if my unoffical:
follow the installation instruction and place the obb files(downloadable in the same where you download the apk) and place them in /ygopro. If you has a folder like /android/obb/co.ygopro.ygoproandroid, remove it first. After that start the app.

When you install your application and you don't get an app Icon on the main screen(do you mean the screen when you press the home-button or the screen with your background image?), than the installation was not correct. If not, there should be some message during installation why it doesn't work.
UserPostedImage