YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
stardust/assault  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:30:18 PM(UTC)
stardust/assault

Dude I just wanna use super polymerization again. Can you use banned cards online in the Android version?
GaMEbaStEr123  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 9:30:56 PM(UTC)
GaMEbaStEr123

Me too i want use it i don't know how to play with card banned??? and if we can't why did put them on ygopro android??????:S :S :S :S :S :S ;)
Tea82  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 8:41:13 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Was thanked: 325 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stardust/assault Go to Quoted Post
Dude I just wanna use super polymerization again. Can you use banned online in the version?

Mmm unfortunatelly I not usually play ygopro on mobilephone devices but just curious let me ask you!! You try this one??

On password type NF#yourpassword or NC#yourpassword!! It something for sure it's working on the gideon server for the pc version!!

necrodraco  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:13:26 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tea82 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: stardust/assault Go to Quoted Post
Dude I just wanna use super polymerization again. Can you use banned online in the version?

Mmm unfortunatelly I not usually play ygopro on mobilephone devices but just curious let me ask you!! You try this one??

On password type NF#yourpassword or NC#yourpassword!! It something for sure it's working on the gideon server for the pc version!!

And here is the problem:
1. Gideons Server was added after April 2017. The actual version of android is on April 2017. Gideon Server doesn't exist and the command function doesn't exist.
2. Android shouldn't have an password field(don't exactly know because last time I used Online Mode is older than 2 Years)

To answer the Question at the beginning:
It isn't possible to use banned cards Online.
Why did it's added on Android? Because you can use it against the ai. When you play the ai your deck wouldn't check if it's correct or not(e.g. you can play with lower than 40 cards in main deck)

But I hope in the future we will get an new update with the Link Monsters and with the adding of the gideon server. and then we can use the command function as well.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked necrodraco for this useful post.
Ultimate_Nova_X  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 10:08:19 AM(UTC)
Ultimate_Nova_X

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 44 post(s)
When I go in lobby, it just asks if I want to play single, tag, or match. Picking one of them and tapping 'ready' will automatically send me to a random room.

I do not see an option to switch banlists.

Is there a way to switch banlists? Or was this how the android version always worked?