YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
9 Pages«<789
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pyrQ  
#161 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 8:40:53 PM(UTC)
pyrQ

Greece

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 28 post(s)
jamessanchez721 wrote:
I am having issues trying to play online. I pick all the correct categories, however I am getting error 5 unable to connect to URL. How can I fix this please.
Are you using the latest version, which is 1.034? If so, make sure YGOPro is whitelisted on your firewall. Also, if you're using public wi-fi or something like school or work network, then that could be the reason (they may have things like this blocked). If the problem still occurs you can come to the #help_rulings_bugs channel on the Percy Discord server for more troubleshooting.
Wolfgang DelaSangre wrote:
So, is there no way to access an AI opponent at the moment? Online, offline, doesn't matter. I just want to practice with a reasonable time limit for practicing. Can't do that with real people.
There's online AI on Gideon's server, but that is using a new core right now so current Percy isn't compatible with it, which means that you'll need Gideon's client from his Discord to play on it. You can find Gideon's Discord server in the #affiliates channel of the Percy Discord server. Alternatively, you can open Percy twice and duel vs yourself in LAN or online to practice.

Edited by user Friday, June 08, 2018 8:42:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Yehonatan  
#162 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 10:08:16 AM(UTC)
Yehonatan

Israel

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
When will be next update?
please add god cards anime (not manga)
and magical hats (real anime)