YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Haku_Yowane  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 10:12:06 AM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

Was thanked: 491 time(s) in 269 post(s)
Welcome visitors, ready for battle i see~
Its really been 2 or more years since my last update, and i'am so itching for doing my old hobby and now i finally have the time to do it, so without further delay...
welcome to Haku_Yowane's custom card gallery~~
Front Cover

Above all else, i'am really sorry for left this forum for a very long time, people has asked me a lot of questions about whether i'am quitting or not, however, now i'am here to bring back this old thread back to life and bring confirmation that this thread is still alive. Oh and did i heard it right? there's another new ygopro, yes the new "EDOPRO" is coming to bring the ygopro to the whole new level, so i think is the good time for update all of my old cards
Well...the long wait has finally over, its time for the new episode:
Broken Steel
Episode 37 - Broken Steel
In this episode, i'am going to introduce you the archetype exclusive for this eps, the archs name is "Azure Steel", as the name sugests, this archetype based on an android game i've played recently "Azur Lane". First of all, i'am sorry for the ongoing delay for the updates, the reason is....well....simple, i'am too attached on playing my mobile device, particulary, this game. Okay then without further ado, i'll explain the basic idea of this archetype. Basically, this archetype will bring you back on the early yugioh era, where you still depends on strategies, and field domination, instead of just cheap extra deck monsters or any of those nasty hand traps. These archetypes are divided into 8 Sub Archetypes, but basically they shares the same main idea, they focused on raising their levels in order to get stronger. Each archetype has their own condition to level up, they start their ATK from 0 and always raises by (400 for eagles and radiant, 300 for the others) points each time they level up. They also needs to consume their levels if the users trying to activate their monster effects. Their Spell/Trap cards support also has a unique property, their effect will change depends on the monster's category that becomes their target or the monster's category during activation, so basically they have various effect depends on the monsters category, pretty cool huh?
Now i will explain on basic overview of each sub-archetype

"Azure Steel Eagle"
This archetype is basically the battleships from america fraction. Their strategies is rather straightforward, they focusing on battles and keep pushing the enemies with firepower and intercept the enemies attack target by keep changing their target of attack. They can be level up by destroying the enemies monsters trought battles and has the highest combat capabilities.

"Azure Steel Royal"
This archetype is battleships comes from the UK fraction. Their strategies is dominate the enemies by gaining hand advantages over enemies. They're unmatched compared by their other brethren when it comes to supplies gaining. They can be level up by drawing from card effect, additionally, they can easily recover the user's lost supplies by drawing new cards from deck. The users will have a field superiority as long as they keep maintain their hand advantage.

"Azure Steel Sakura"
This archetype is battleships comes from the Japanese fraction. Their strategies is dealing continuous effect damage to enemies. They can be level up by inflicting damage to the enemies with card effects, They possess the biggest potential for doing FTK compared to their brethren due to their capability to continuously drains the opponent's life points in addition to battle.

"Azure Steel Blood"
This archetype is battleships comes from the Germanese fraction. Their strategies is dominate the field and outpower the enemies using numbers. They can be level up by keep swarming the field with monsters. They possess the biggest potential for doing FTK compared to their brethren due to their capability to continuously possess the best swarming capabilities. They can easily swarm the field with strong monsters to outpower your enemies and finish the duel quickly.

"Azure Steel Radiant"
This archetype is battleships comes from the Chinese fraction. Their strategies is locking the enemies movements and draining their decks. They can be level up by not declaring an attack. They rather passive and will get weaken if you force them to attack. They possess the strongest defensive formation compared from their brethren.

"Azure Steel Northread"
This archetype is battleships comes from the Russian fraction. Their strategies is also locking the enemies movements, but they also have the capability to control the enemies movements to your favor. They can be level up by not declaring an attack just like the Radiant counterpart. They passive and will gain DEF instead of ATK. They possess excellent card searching capabilities and capable of altering the enemies attack pattern contunuously in order to achieve victory.

"Azure Steel Iris"
This archetype is battleships comes from the Free French Naval Forces. They capable of restricting enemies movement and dealing direct damage, also poses the power of recovering life points in order to compensate of their cost-based effects. They has the weakest ATK boost compared to the rest of their brethren, so the user have to add some extra protection in order to maintain their consistency. They Level up by inflicting damage by direct attack.

"Azure Steel Vichya"
This archetype is battleships comes from the Vichy France. They capable of draining the enemies hand advantage and alter their hand resources. They level up when the enemies discards a card. The Vichyas will also responds if the enemies drew a card(s) outside the draw phase.

"Azure Steel Sardegna"
This archetype is battleships comes from the Italian Empire. Their strategy consists on their monsters revealing themselves in their owner's hand to activate their effects, then hiding in the hand again, making the opponent keep guessing which card to discard. If they guess the wrong one, the monster is Summoned and a card is drawn. If they do guess the right one, it triggers its discard effect. They level up when a card(s) in your hand is discarded.

Now lets talk about their weakness, these archetypes basically shares almost the same weakness...
1. They start their ATK from 0, so the user have to keep playing their base strategies over and over again in order to raise their ATK to the amount you need, and keep in mind if their atk improvement effect is treated as atk gain and not alter the original atk, so cards with atk related effects like "Ragna Zero", "Ragna Infinity", or "Bottomless Trap Hole" will greatly cripples these girls
2. Any card with effect negation like "Breakthrought Skill, "Skill Drain", or "Effect Veiler" will causes a fatal effect on them, not only they will be unable to gain level, they atk will also be reverted to 0, basically rendering all your monsters useless.
3. Last but not last, you need to pack some cards that can manually trigger their base strategies as a shortcut if you need a quick level raise. Also, you need to decide the right time to use each monster's effect since their effect activation will cost them their own level, so if you relly on their effect too often, then you will eventually lose your ability to fight, so cards with Level downgrade effect like "Sygtian Dirge" will endanger these girls.
Okay then, since all of you probably already know my overall information and opinion for each archetype, i will bypass the episode's opinion section and instead, i'll tell you the content of today's update (record 09 March 2020), but you can always re-visit my old page if you ever curious about my progress i've been through so far from here: (https://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/34699/Haku-Yowane-s-Custom-Card-Gallery)
- Bug fixes, effect revamp, and cards remaster for "Gawa - Gawa', "Idol Master", "Azure Steel", and "Vocaloid" packs
- New cards:
- Azure Steel:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
You will discover more once the pack is downloaded

- Gawa - Gawa:
1, 2, 3

- Idol Master:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Slate Warrior:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

You can download the card packs here, and this time you only need to click the picture in order to download any corresponding pack:
Random Card Collection(Ygopro Link Version only):
Click here to download
This content contains:
- Custom "Shadoll" cards
- Multidimensional Copycat
- Blue-Eyes Cyber Dragon
- Fiendish Revenge
- Gem-Knight God Diamnod
- Custom Photon and Galaxy-Eyes
- Custom "Earthbound Immortal" cards
- Custom "Malefic" cards
- Custom Utopia
- Custom Monarch
- Link Resonator
- Summoning Choice
- Custom "Agent of"
- The Three Greek's Gods
- Crystal Savior
- God Hand Impact
- Divine Conflict
- Dark Magic Purgatory
- Calling from Beyond
- Clinging for Hope
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
(NOTE: The Random Pack will always be updated everytime i accepted a new request from other user.)

Here you can all pack separately(Ygopro Link Version only, click the picture to download):
Eps 1, Eps 2, Eps 3, Eps 10, Eps 13, Eps 15, Eps 16, Eps 17, Eps 18, Eps 19, Eps 20, Eps 21, Eps 22, Eps 23, Eps 24, Eps 25, Eps 26, Eps 27, Eps 28, Eps 29, Eps 30, Eps 32, Eps 33, Eps 34, Eps 36, Criminal Style, Army of the Dead Style, Madfield Style, Azure Steel Style, Slate Warrior

If you wish to download all packs at once, you can click picture below (Link Version Only):
Full Pack Link Ver

Here you can download all the custom cards for the old Ygopro non-Link version (This pack is already included Random Card Collection for ygopro non-link version which always be updated. Click the image to download):
Full Pack non-Link
#NOTE: This pack above is already included all cards from eps 1 into eps 37, except the link monster and any card that involves link monsters

And this is the page which you can use to download the pack that supports the new "EDOPRO" (The currently existing archetype that this pack contain are "Sword Art Champion", "Azure Steel", "Mr. Vanderpool", "Chimaira", and "Idol Master". Sorry for my slow work):
http://www.mediafire.com..._by_Haku_Yowane.rar/file

#NOTE: In these pack, you can find the latest version of Strings.conf file, so you can replace the old file with this one. Every pack has the same Strings.conf file, so you only need to do the replacement step once.
Did you ever feel curious on how to make your custom cards yourself? well...you can use this program to create the artwork to start your own project, but first let me show you some sample cards invented by this tool:
1. Composition and Pendulum Composition Monster
1, 2
2. Splice Spell/Trap Card and Hybrid Monster
3, 4
3. Zarc Exclusive
4. Link Monster
5. Synthetic Tuner and Synthetic Synchro Monster
7, 8
6. Conjuration and Baptism Monster
9, 10
7. Time Warp, Pendulum Timewarp, and Pendulum Hybrid
11, 12, 13
8. Nightmare Monster
9. Chronostase Monster
10. Spectrum Monster
11. Augmentation Monster
[img=https://imgur.com/WxerJ4N]17[/img]
12. Energizer Monster
13. Phantasm Monster
14. Retrofit Monster
Pretty interesting right? so for anyone that ever interested in card making or editing, download this tool \(>o<)/
You can download the MSE 2 tool here: http://www.mediafire.com...rsion_by_Haku_Yowane.zip
#NOTE: Artworks (Composition, Pendulum Composition, Hybrid, Pendulum Hybrid, Timewarp, and Pendulum Timewarp Monster) belongs to Mr. Raenarill, so if you have a question regarding these, please ask directly to him, not me
This tool can be used immediately once you've download it, you don't have to follow any tedious instruction or anything like that, just install the fonts data inside font folder, unzip the pack and then you're all set, pretty easy right. If you encountering a a bug, please let me know, that way we can make this powerful tool even more powerful together~

Okay, that's all for today's tour, and thank you for the ideas you guys gave me, so i can keep working for making play YGOPro more fun. I'am sorry if this page seems lazier than the older one, since many of you might thinking i shouldn't put the same content as the older thread since you probably already know me. Ehem, anyway.... If you having an opinion, complain, request, or just want to giving me some suggestion, you can just PM me or post me on my Facebook, my nick is MithaElBritannia, or the simplest way is to make your post HERE. Alright thanks for your attention, and....
Good bye~~:)
Love You

Edited by user Monday, May 04, 2020 2:01:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Recompatibility for the new EDOPRO

Welcome to my galery
thanks 1 user thanked Haku_Yowane for this useful post.
Debanjan.Sarkar987  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 12:06:44 PM(UTC)
Debanjan.Sarkar987

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Welcome Back!! Haku....

Glad ur still coding custom cards for us

Keep up the Good Work :thup :thup
My Dignature Can u dig it!
Haku_Yowane  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:26:41 AM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

Originally Posted by: Debanjan.Sarkar987 Go to Quoted Post
Welcome Back!! Haku....

Glad ur still coding custom cards for us

Keep up the Good Work :thup :thup

Well i also want to humbly thank you for the people who keep giving me support, i just hope i can manage the thread better than the last year....
Welcome to my galery
chevalierx  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:18:30 PM(UTC)
chevalierx

Algeria

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 36 post(s)
if you do support for old cards without support
like reptile /nordic/neos/synchro era /alien \superheavy smaurai they never got support
is just idea i want do it but am really busy in work
and am alone in that work they go for summer -_-

if you can make small efforts that will be nice to play old cards in linke era
Haku_Yowane  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 10:29:04 AM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

Originally Posted by: chevalierx Go to Quoted Post
if you do support for old cards without support
like reptile /nordic/neos/synchro era /alien \superheavy smaurai they never got support
is just idea i want do it but am really busy in work
and am alone in that work they go for summer -_-

if you can make small efforts that will be nice to play old cards in linke era

I sometimes also think this as well, the old archtypes is pretty much obsolete at the current ygopro's database. Nowadays, people usually just stick with the current meta and i'am almost see nobody use these guys. Maybe if i can come up with the ideas to create their support, that would be cool to see them raises from the ashes and starts to kicking butt again just like old times. I also have plan to port the latest "Thunder Dragon" Archetype into old ygopro, so anyone who using the old ygopro could enjoy playing with them. Thanks for your opinion, i'll consider it...

Edited by user Thursday, August 30, 2018 10:32:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Welcome to my galery
Haku_Yowane  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:38:02 AM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

Hi guys, it's been a while since the last update was released, today this is the time to post a new update. Today, i want to do something a bit different, something special, this update contains another new archetype exclusive for today's new year event(well...too bad that i'am late again i guess). This archetype is a completely counterpart of "Idol Master" archetype with similar gamestyle but different mechainic....oh yeah, they were request from mr.JacksBlue01. You can see this update's content on below (record 30 August 2018):
- "Count Control" bug fixes for all "Titan Core" Xyz Monsters
- Bug fix for "Titan Core - Ion" that causes its immune effect to inoperateable
- Target count bug fix for "B.M.I. Re-Link"
- Bug fix for "L.H.A.M. Vocaloid Way" that causes her spsummon effect inoperateable
- Cards re-work for "Titan Utility - Death from Above", "Shen Long, Ascendant of the Upper Nirvana" and "Cheng Gong, Descendant of the Nirvana", "Inner Gear Overclock", "The Long-Lost Coty of Leindburg". "Harmonic Ascend", "The Future Gear Cosmic Dragon Nix", "Lady Ash, The Aetherian's Criminal",
- Bug fix for "Hou Yi, Descendant of the Nirvana" that causes its equip effect inoperatable
- Text fix and script re-tweak for "Ao Chin, Descendant of the Nirvana", "Ao Kuang, Descendant of the Nirvana", "Kabal, The Aetherian's Criminal", "Future Gear Sword Bearer", "The Future Gear Chain Dragon"
- Re-correct text string for "Future Gear Detonation"
- Bug fix for "Future Gear Dio the Explorer" that causes its spsummon effect inoperateable
- Bug fix for "The Future Gear Mech Dragon" that causes its convert effect inoperateable
- Bug fix for "Saint Joan Kabal, The Aetherian's Criminal" that causes its draw effect inoperateable
- New Cards:

The Aetherian's Criminal:
New Cards:

Madfield:
New Cards:

Vocaloid:
New Cards:

Titan:
New Cards:
1, 2

Idol Master:
New Cards:
1, 2, 3

Nirvana:
New Cards:
1, 2, 3

Future Gear:
New Cards:
1, 2, 3, 4

As usual....you can always download them on the main page, oh and in order to play them propperly, please replace the your string.conf file with the new one that i've provided inside the bundled pack~
Okay, that's all for this today's update, and thank you for keep supporting me so i can keep push on to create more custom cards. If any of you have an idea for the next update, i will appreciate any feedbacks you guys gave me. If you having an opinion, complain, request, or just want to giving me some suggestion, you can just PM me or post me on my Facebook, my nick is MithaElBritannia(I have fixed the login issue on my facebook, so now i'am back online). Alright thanks for your attention, and....
See you next time~~:)
Love you

Edited by user Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:42:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Welcome to my galery
Haku_Yowane  
#7 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 8:01:20 AM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

i begin
super heavy samurai

UserPostedImage
2 Superheavy Samurai monsters
Monsters this card points to gain 800 DEF.
If you control another Superheavy Samurai monster, your opponent cannot target this card for attacks,Any Spell/trap you sent to the Graveyard is banished instead.
There can only be 1 "Superheavy Samurai Noda Chi" on the field

UserPostedImage
If you have no Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard: Add 2 "Superheavy Samurai" Monsters from your Deck to your hand.banish this card when it leaves the field.You can only use the effect of "Superheavy Samurai Shadow Soul" once per turn.
UserPostedImage
If you have no Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard:"Superheavy Samurai " monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.banish this card when it leaves the field.
UserPostedImage
1 "Superheavy Samurai" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Superheavy Samurai" monster
Unaffected by other cards.effects,This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation.if you have no Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard: during your End Phase: Add 1 "Superheavy Samurai" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

and neos and neo-space now i make them meta

UserPostedImage
Add up 2 "Neo-space" monster from your deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your graveyard; add 1 "Miracle Contact" from your graveyard to your hand and 1 "Neo-Spell" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. You can only use one effect of "Neo-Spell Call" per turn, and only once that turn.

UserPostedImage
Send 2 neo-space or neos Monsters from your deck to the GY, then target 1 "Contact Gate" or "Miracle Contact" or "Contact Out" or "Convert Contact" in your deck; add it to your hand., . You can only activate 1 "Neo-Spell Space Contact" per turn.
UserPostedImage
2 monsters, including at least 1 "Neo-space" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "neos" Monster from your Deck to your hand. Hero Fusion Monsters this card points ,cannot be destroyed by card effects and cannot be returned to the Deck.
You can Fusion Summon 1 "HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by shuffling Fusion Materials in your possession listed on it into your Deck, that are banished or in your Hand or in your GY, but it cannot attack this turn.
You can only use each effect of "Cosmic Hero nova" once per turn.
UserPostedImage
Tribute 1 "Neo-space" Monster you control; all other cards and their effects on the field cannot be activated, and their effects are negated, for the rest of this turn.
UserPostedImage
Must be Fusion Summoned using any 5 "Neos", "Neo Space", "Neo-Spacian", or "HERO" monsters, including at least 1 "Neos" or "Neo Space" monster, 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster, and 1 "HERO" monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.Unaffected by other cards.
Once per turn: You can target 2 "Neos" or "Neo Space" Monsters in your Graveyard or in hand, Special Summon those monsters. You can only use this effect of "Elemental HERO God Neos" once per turn.

now am out of idea , i have finish cards but am testing for fix bugs ....

Sure, let's what i can do with these, but i also must say that i hardly agree with the superheavy samurai spell/trap card idea, it will only ruin its playstyle you know, i think its better off as a monster card with discard effect than a spell card
Welcome to my galery
chevalierx  
#8 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 11:36:28 AM(UTC)
chevalierx

Algeria

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 36 post(s)
but that make them more playable
add monster that make deck more big
but that link can help using any spell or others trap
i have finsih scrpting and making them pack i fix and and tweak some effects
i wil post soon both neos and superheavy
next reptil and vennom ( i like them)
Haku_Yowane  
#9 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 1:54:11 PM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

but that make them more playable
add monster that make deck more big
but that link can help using any spell or others trap
i have finsih scrpting and making them pack i fix and and tweak some effects
i wil post soon both neos and superheavy
next reptil and vennom ( i like them)

Playability is nice, but the main point of superheavy samurai is their creativity on deck arranging, if there's spell support, i think it will only make them run like any generic synchro baded deck,which that means their uniquneness is gone. Better to make monster that works like spell card
Welcome to my galery
Haku_Yowane  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:59:49 AM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

New eps has been released, please take a look on the first page of this thread.
Welcome to my galery
Haku_Yowane  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 12:21:42 PM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

Hi guys, It's been a while and now i'am here to bring you a new update today. This pack includes update for "Azure Steel", "Madfield", and "The Creator" archetype. You can see this update's content on below (record 24 October 2018):
- Bug fix for "Madfield Midfielder" that causes its special summon effect to be inoperatable on the ygopro non-link pack
- Bug fix for "Azure Steel Royal Paladin Hood" that causes its special summon effect to be operatable even if you have less card in your hand than your opponent on both packs
- Bug fix for "Azure Steel Royal Knight Repulse" that causes its atk increase effect to be operated incorrectly (raises 300 atk instead of 400) on both packs
- Text fix and effect remaster for "Divine Alternation", "Mark of the Divine Aura", "Awakens the Divine Aura", "Divine Reborn", "War God of the Bound Creator", "Urd, High Ruler of the Bound Creator" and "Ark, Paladin of the Creator" on both packs
- Re-added the missing cards for both packs: "Nightmarr Ward", "Nightmarr Runner" and "Loom of Fate"
- New Cards:
Madfield:
New Cards:

Azure Steel:
New Cards:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

The Creator:
New Cards:
1, 2, 3

As usual....you can always download them on the main page, oh and in order to play them propperly, please replace the your string.conf file with the new one that i've provided inside the bundled pack~
Okay, that's all for this today's update, and thank you for keep supporting me so i can keep push on to create more custom cards. If any of you have an idea for the next update, i will appreciate any feedbacks you guys gave me. If you having an opinion, complain, request, or just want to giving me some suggestion, you can just PM me or post me on my Facebook, my nick is MithaElBritannia(I have fixed the login issue on my facebook, so now i'am back online). Alright thanks for your attention, and....
See you next time~~:)
Love you
Welcome to my galery
InnerOtaco  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2020 5:57:29 PM(UTC)
InnerOtaco

just wondering do you still make cards?
Haku_Yowane  
#13 Posted : Monday, March 09, 2020 3:35:00 PM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

Originally Posted by: InnerOtaco Go to Quoted Post
just wondering do you still make cards?

Yes i'am, sorry for the wait
Welcome to my galery
Haku_Yowane  
#14 Posted : Monday, May 04, 2020 2:04:37 AM(UTC)
Haku_Yowane

Indonesia

Hi guys, several archetypes has been reworked in order t o be compatible for the new EDOPRO, further detail you can take a quick look above
Welcome to my galery