YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
duelking011  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 9:32:34 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

*Card list

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)

Salvagent(anime)

Energy Drain(anime)

De-Fusion(anime)

Talisman of Reversal(anime)

Soul Shield(anime)

Zero Force(anime)

Soul Union(anime)

Cross Heart(anime)

Rope of Life(anime)

Cosmic Blast(anime)

-----------------------------------------------------need fix
* A description of evidence link

https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...y-anime-cards#post200610

https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...rror-of-wikia#post200646

I asked them to correct these cards with the real effect(Correct effect). With the evidence. It seems like the request has been quite long. Did you report these to the card editor? If you reported, How long do you have to wait? Now Destiny Hero - Doom Lord (anime) is a token. Are you editing it now? Please reply. Please excuse me for using the translator.

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 6:02:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

larry126  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 2:50:05 PM(UTC)
larry126

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 9/13/2015(UTC)
Posts: 38

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)
-> This card is removed as the way it worked in anime doesn't differ from OCG. Additionally, the card text doesn't make sense.

Salvagent(anime)
-> It was my mistake for failing the update the text correctly. But it functions correctly now.

Energy Drain(anime)
-> After more checking, it isn't an error. See: https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Energy_Drain_(DM)

De-Fusion(anime)
-> We don't have (anime), we only have (manga). The way it worked in anime doesn't differ from OCG.

Talisman of Reversal(anime)
-> It is already fixed.

Rope of Life(anime)
-> Still being looked through. DM was quite a mess.

Soul Shield(anime)
-> Still being looked through. DM was quite a mess.

Zero Force(anime)
-> Not an error. See: https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Zero_Force_(anime)

Soul Union(anime)
-> It will be fixed soon.

Cross Heart(anime)
-> The dialogue is quite open to interpretations, to be honest.

Cosmic Blast(anime)
-> Are you sure your Ygopro Percy is up to date? Since it was corrected a few months before.
duelking011  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 3:07:42 PM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

wikia is not accurate. It can not be grounds.
https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...y-anime-cards#post200610
Please see this link. but the content of the wikia is wrong. Perhaps there was a mistake in translating Japanese in English. So many westerners misunderstand this...
japanese version yugioh's dialogue is the correct effect. It is very difficult for Westerners to misunderstand the wrong translation. This part has been said before, and they acknowledged the mistake.

hey, larry126 I explained here the evidence that it was wrong and the correct effect. I want you to refute this. and I want to ask cybercatman for this request.
https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...rror-of-wikia#post200646

I think it is very serious that the game is implemented with the wrong effect of this wrong translation.

Edited by user Sunday, April 14, 2019 3:17:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

larry126  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 12:43:35 AM(UTC)
larry126

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 9/13/2015(UTC)
Posts: 38

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: duelking011 Go to Quoted Post
wikia is not accurate. It can not be grounds.
https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...y-anime-cards#post200610
Please see this link. but the content of the wikia is wrong. Perhaps there was a mistake in translating Japanese in English. So many westerners misunderstand this...
japanese version yugioh's dialogue is the correct effect. It is very difficult for Westerners to misunderstand the wrong translation. This part has been said before, and they acknowledged the mistake.

hey, larry126 I explained here the evidence that it was wrong and the correct effect. I want you to refute this. and I want to ask cybercatman for this request.
https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...rror-of-wikia#post200646

I think it is very serious that the game is implemented with the wrong effect of this wrong translation.


Hi, I think I'll start by making 1 thing clear. I never use wikia as a direct and only reference, since after several years of working on anime cards, with cybercatman too, we are fully aware of the flaws of wikia in many cases.

Secondly, I am a little confused about which solutions you are disagreeing with at the moment? Since your reply doesn't specify so I don't know how to respond correctly.
duelking011  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:09:42 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

hi? I explain this problem. I will compare the effect of ygp with the original real effect(correct effect)
This is an example applied in Yugioh Animation. I hope you check this out. Because I know the anime card well, I never say the wrong fact..

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is

this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect, and if you do,
you can return that banished monster to the same position to its controller's side of the field during your 2nd standby phase.(wrong effect)

he(Doom Lord user) can't choice. always return monster... I think need fix.
I wanted to fix this part, but I do not know why I deleted it. You said Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime) was deleted

Energy Drain(anime)
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Discard 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Draw 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- wrong effect

*Provide evidence
Yugioh Dm Ep 69 = joey used. he spoke in Japanese "tekudao ichi mai hiki aite no monster no kogekiryokuoh zero ni suru".(Eng dub" Discard 1 card. monster your opponent controls. ATK becomes 0").

De-Fusion(anime)
De-fusion has two effects.
First effect
Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck, then, if all the Fusion Materials that were used for its Fusion Summon are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon all of them.
Second effect
When an opponent's fusion monster declares an attack;Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck,then, if all the Fusion Materials are in the owner's Graveyard,
Special Summon them all to the Fusion Monster's controller's side of the field. but they are cannot attack during this turn. - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Target 1 Fusion Monster:Send it to the Graveyard or return it to the Extra Deck,then, if all the Fusion Materials are in the owner's Graveyard, Special Summon them all to the Fusion Monster's controller's side of the field.- wrong effect
and It was a quick spell card, but it was wrong made a trap card. Please fix it with quick spell card..

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh EP 65= Strings(Marik) vs Yami Yugi. Strings(Marik) Attack [Humanoid Worm Drake] --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate). --> Humanoid slime and Worm Drake Special Summon but they are cannot attack during this turn. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 73= Yugi,Kaiba vs Rare Hunter(mask) tag duel. Valkyrion The Magna Warrior(anime) attack --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use. Activate. --> Valkyrion The Magna Warrior return to the Extra Deck. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 134= Kaiba attack[Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon]--> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate).--> blue eyes white dragon 3 card Special Summon --> but they are cannot attack during this turn. Kaiba end the battle phase.

Soul Shield(anime)
Pay half your Life Points. Negate the destruction of a monster by battle, and end the Battle Phase.(At this time battle damage 0.) - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Receive battle damage.

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh Dm EP 224= Yami Yugi Blockman attack[Dark magician(equip:dark spear)]--> Yugi Muto Soul Shield Activate. --> no battle damage --> Negate the destruction of a monster by battle, and end the Battle Phase...
Dark Spear = When it attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. but soul shield effect = no battle damage

Zero Force(anime)
Activate only when a monster you control is removed from the field. The ATK of all monsters on the field with an ATK greater than or equal to the removed monster's ATK become 0. - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Activate only when a monster you control is removed from the field. The ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field with an ATK greater than or equal to the removed monster's ATK become 0.- wrong effect

only atk 0...

Cross Heart(anime)
By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
When you take battle damage;Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- wrong effect

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh gx Ep 33= Camula attack -->Judai Yuki cross heart use. activate. and judai, he spoke in Japanese "cross heart wa aite monster no gogekio uketa toki hatsuto dekiru."(Eng dub "By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.)
not free timing... only By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.

Rope of Life(anime)
When a monster(s) is destroyed by battle and sent to your Graveyard:discards entire hand ; Special Summon it, and if you do, it gains 800 ATK.
(and if hand 0 card; can Activate.) - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
when a monster control is sent to graveyard; special summmon that monster and it gains 800 atk. - wrong effect
(this is no cost Activate..) need cost. only hand 0 card is no cost Activate.

*Provide evidence
Yugioh dm EP 91= Mai attack Makyura The Destruction destroy ->Marik hand only 1 card = (Rope of Life) --> Makyura The Destruction effect. he can use Rope of Life in hand. Marik use Rope of Life. but hand 0card --> no cost used(activate)..
Yugioh dm EP165= Rebecca used. and she Discard 3 card.
Yugioh dm EP175= Yami Yugi used. but hand 0 card --> no cost used(activate)..

Cosmic Blast(anime)
Activate only when a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster you control is removed from the field. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. This turn, you cannot Special Summon. - real effect(Correct effect)
ex)stardust effect(victim sancuary) = Can Activate Cosmic Blast(anime)

but now YGP effect is
Only when destroyed by battle. can Activate. - wrong effect

*Provide evidence
Yugioh 5ds EP 24= Yusei Fudo stardust dragon effect use --> negate black rose dragon effect --> and yusei cosmic blast Activate --> Aki Izayoi lose

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 1:13:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

larry126  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:21:48 AM(UTC)
larry126

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 9/13/2015(UTC)
Posts: 38

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: duelking011 Go to Quoted Post
hi? I explain this problem. I will compare the effect of ygp with the original real effect(correct effect)
This is an example applied in Yugioh Animation. I hope you check this out. Because I know the anime card well, I never say the wrong fact..

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is

this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect, and if you do,
you can return that banished monster to the same position to its controller's side of the field during your 2nd standby phase.(wrong effect)

he(Doom Lord user) can't choice. always return monster... I think need fix.
I wanted to fix this part, but I do not know why I deleted it. You said Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime) was deleted

Energy Drain(anime)
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Discard 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Draw 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- wrong effect

*Provide evidence
Yugioh Dm Ep 69 = joey used. he spoke in Japanese "tekudao ichi mai hiki aite no monster no kogekiryokuoh zero ni suru".(Eng dub" Discard 1 card. monster your opponent controls. ATK becomes 0").

De-Fusion(anime)
De-fusion has two effects.
First effect
Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck, then, if all the Fusion Materials that were used for its Fusion Summon are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon all of them.
Second effect
When an opponent's fusion monster declares an attack;Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck,then, if all the Fusion Materials are in the owner's Graveyard,
Special Summon them all to the Fusion Monster's controller's side of the field. but they are cannot attack during this turn. - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Target 1 Fusion Monster:Send it to the Graveyard or return it to the Extra Deck,then, if all the Fusion Materials are in the owner's Graveyard, Special Summon them all to the Fusion Monster's controller's side of the field.- wrong effect
and It was a quick spell card, but it was wrong made a trap card. Please fix it with quick spell card..

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh EP 65= Strings(Marik) vs Yami Yugi. Strings(Marik) Attack [Humanoid Worm Drake] --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate). --> Humanoid slime and Worm Drake Special Summon but they are cannot attack during this turn. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 73= Yugi,Kaiba vs Rare Hunter(mask) tag duel. Valkyrion The Magna Warrior(anime) attack --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use. Activate. --> Valkyrion The Magna Warrior return to the Extra Deck. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 134= Kaiba attack[Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon]--> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate).--> blue eyes white dragon 3 card Special Summon --> but they are cannot attack during this turn. Kaiba end the battle phase.

Soul Shield(anime)
Pay half your Life Points. Negate the destruction of a monster by battle, and end the Battle Phase.(At this time battle damage 0.) - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Receive battle damage.

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh Dm EP 224= Yami Yugi Blockman attack[Dark magician(equip:dark spear)]--> Yugi Muto Soul Shield Activate. --> no battle damage --> Negate the destruction of a monster by battle, and end the Battle Phase...
Dark Spear = When it attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. but soul shield effect = no battle damage

Zero Force(anime)
Activate only when a monster you control is removed from the field. The ATK of all monsters on the field with an ATK greater than or equal to the removed monster's ATK become 0. - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Activate only when a monster you control is removed from the field. The ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field with an ATK greater than or equal to the removed monster's ATK become 0.- wrong effect

only atk 0...

Cross Heart(anime)
By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
When you take battle damage;Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- wrong effect

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh gx Ep 33= Camula attack -->Judai Yuki cross heart use. activate. and judai, he spoke in Japanese "cross heart wa aite monster no gogekio uketa toki hatsuto dekiru."(Eng dub "By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.)
not free timing... only By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.

Rope of Life(anime)
When a monster(s) is destroyed by battle and sent to your Graveyard:discards entire hand ; Special Summon it, and if you do, it gains 800 ATK.
(and if hand 0 card; can Activate.) - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
when a monster control is sent to graveyard; special summmon that monster and it gains 800 atk. - wrong effect
(this is no cost Activate..) need cost. only hand 0 card is no cost Activate.

*Provide evidence
Yugioh dm EP 91= Mai attack Makyura The Destruction destroy ->Marik hand only 1 card = (Rope of Life) --> Makyura The Destruction effect. he can use Rope of Life in hand. Marik use Rope of Life. but hand 0card --> no cost used(activate)..
Yugioh dm EP165= Rebecca used. and she Discard 3 card.
Yugioh dm EP175= Yami Yugi used. but hand 0 card --> no cost used(activate)..

Cosmic Blast(anime)
Activate only when a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster you control is removed from the field. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. This turn, you cannot Special Summon. - real effect(Correct effect)
ex)stardust effect(victim sancuary) = Can Activate Cosmic Blast(anime)

but now YGP effect is
Only when destroyed by battle. can Activate. - wrong effect

*Provide evidence
Yugioh 5ds EP 24= Yusei Fudo stardust dragon effect use --> negate black rose dragon effect --> and yusei cosmic blast Activate --> Aki Izayoi lose


As I have explained, Destiny Hero Doom Lord was removed due to lack of differences from its OCG counterpart.

Cosmic Blast is already leaving the field since a few months ago.

Zero Force's text specifies DEF.

Energy Drain's text specifies draw from deck.

We don't have De-Fusion (Anime) since a few months ago.
duelking011  
#7 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:30:58 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

zero force (anime) does not specify def. Only ATK. you should see yugioh 5ds ep 129.

Energy Drain(anime)
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Discard 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Draw 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- wrong effect

*Provide evidence
Yugioh Dm Ep 69 = joey used. he spoke in Japanese "tekudao ichi mai hiki aite no monster no kogekiryokuoh zero ni suru".(Eng dub" Discard 1 card. monster your opponent controls. ATK becomes 0").

not draw 1 card. it is Discard 1 card!

Doom lord (anime) is no problem if it is modified. I did not have to delete it. only needed a fix.

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.- real effect(Correct effect)

understand??

And Why do not you refute the other cards I have presented?

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 1:38:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

larry126  
#8 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:41:03 AM(UTC)
larry126

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 9/13/2015(UTC)
Posts: 38

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: duelking011 Go to Quoted Post
zero force (anime) does not specify def. Only ATK. you should see ep 129.

Energy Drain(anime)
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Discard 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Draw 1 card. That monster's ATK becomes 0.- wrong effect

*Provide evidence
Yugioh Dm Ep 69 = joey used. he spoke in Japanese "tekudao ichi mai hiki aite no monster no kogekiryokuoh zero ni suru".(Eng dub" Discard 1 card. monster your opponent controls. ATK becomes 0").

not draw 1 card. it is Discard 1 card!

Doom lord (anime) is no problem if it is modified.

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.- real effect(Correct effect)

understand??

And Why do not you refute the other cards I have presented?


Zero Force does specify DEF, I suggest to you take a look at the proxy of the card in 5ds. It is crystal clear. We take proxy higher than dialogue.

For Energy Drain, I have chatted with Japanese linguists, they all agree that the dialogue of Jonouchi can mean both Draw and Discard. And since the proxy says Draw, we are not going to change it.

Can you describe the difference between your Doom Lord Anime and real effect with clear evidences?

As for the others, like I have mentioned in the first post. They are either already accepted or still under more checking.

duelking011  
#9 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:54:41 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

I rechecked, but I can not understand it.

zero force (anime) does not specify def. Only ATK. in ep 129. only atk=0
It is important that the words in the conversation are actually applied rather than the card text. Yusei Fudo, He apparently mentioned only the atk. did not even mention def. in animation, Is there a case where def becomes 0?

Energy Drain(anime)

If that's true is no cost.. Do you think it's reasonable? It's ridiculous...

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(ocg/tcg)
Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. You cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. You must control this face-up Attack Position card to activate and to resolve this effect. The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.- real effect(Correct effect)

and now YGP effect is

this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect, and if you do,
you can return that banished monster to the same position to its controller's side of the field during your 2nd standby phase.(wrong effect)

And Cosmic blast and salvagent were not corrected either.

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 2:09:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

duelking011  
#10 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 5:46:05 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

I checked. I think I'm right.

*Provide evidence

Zero Force(anime)

text

自分のモンスターがフィールドを離れた時、発動することができる。
その攻撃力以上の全てのモンスターの攻撃力を0にする。

English
"Activate only when a monster you control is removed from the field. The ATK of all monsters on the field with an ATK greater than or equal to the removed monster's ATK become 0."

https://yugioh.fandom.co...eroForce-JP-Anime-5D.png


DEF is not mentioned and therefore not included in the effect.

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 5:50:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

larry126  
#11 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 8:20:17 AM(UTC)
larry126

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 9/13/2015(UTC)
Posts: 38

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Please use Yugipedia for reference in the future. Fandom has become way less reliable in comparison. And here is the correct transcription of Zero Force (from Pedia, double checked by several Japanese linguists)
自分フィールド上に存在するモンスターがフィールド上から離れた時に発動する事ができる。そのモンスターの攻撃力以上の攻撃力を持つ、フィールド上に存在する全てのモンスターの攻撃力・守備力を0にする。
The underlined parts is DEF.

Cosmic Blast is
"When a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster you control leaves the field: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect." in-game at the moment.

Salvagent as I have mentioned in the first post, it works correctly but the text is still outdated. It'll be fixed soon.

Energy Drain -> it's DM, we have worse. Mention no name, Underworld Circle...

For Doom Lord, I think the translator you are using is failing to convey your point correctly, as I cannot understand it at the moment.
duelking011  
#12 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 8:46:28 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

Yugipedia is not accurate. Only Japanese yugioh animation is correct. I can speak Japanese. So I checked myself.
There is not enough evidence in your words. I do not know where you check the Japanese, Perhaps it is interpreted through the wrong data. In the animation(5ds EP129, there is no scene where def becomes 0, and def is not mentioned by yusei. Anyone who translates it is making a huge mistake. Maybe, There is a person who wrote the wrong information on Yugipedia. Do not trust it unconditionally. The important thing now is that the card effects from Annie are different from the effects that are implemented in the game. Even if my friend's help helps me interpret Japanese, it will be difficult to interpret it more accurately than I do. I think Yugipedia's misinformation is the beginning of the problem.
cybercatman  
#13 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 8:56:01 AM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,257

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 252 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Originally Posted by: duelking011 Go to Quoted Post
Yugipedia is not accurate. Only Japanese yugioh animation is correct. I can speak Japanese. So I checked myself.
There is not enough evidence in your words. I do not know where you check the Japanese, Perhaps it is interpreted through the wrong data. In the animation(5ds EP129, there is no scene where def becomes 0, and def is not mentioned by yusei. Anyone who translates it is making a huge mistake. Maybe, There is a person who wrote the wrong information on Yugipedia. Do not trust it unconditionally. The important thing now is that the card effects from Annie are different from the effects that are implemented in the game. Even if my friend's help helps me interpret Japanese, it will be difficult to interpret it more accurately than I do. I think Yugipedia's misinformation is the beginning of the problem.


Again, we don't use the animation but the proxy because animation/dialogue regularly have errors while card text can be trusted ignoring context
Unless you can prove us that the Proxy text (proxy I'm reposting just under) is not the text provided by pedia and provide a better one, we will use it as a reference
Zeroforce
duelking011  
#14 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 9:36:25 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

The card image is fuzzy, but the text at the end is not sure. Because it is not easy to identify. Even if it's true, in Animation only mentions ATK, and the card effect is only atk applied too(only atk). It is very regrettable that the priorities that determine the problem are different. Because the minor difference has a significant impact on the win and loss in the game. I think the card user's description and animated case are important. This kind of card is used to recreate the fun of animation... However, with the wrong effect, There are many who use it. I feel sad about this problem. So I insisted on the unfair side.

cybercatman  
#15 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 11:27:48 AM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,257

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 252 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Originally Posted by: duelking011 Go to Quoted Post
The card image is fuzzy, but the text at the end is not sure. Because it is not easy to identify. Even if it's true, in Animation only mentions ATK, and the card effect is only atk applied too(only atk). It is very regrettable that the priorities that determine the problem are different. Because the minor difference has a significant impact on the win and loss in the game. I think the card user's description and animated case are important. This kind of card is used to recreate the fun of animation... However, with the wrong effect, There are many who use it. I feel sad about this problem. So I insisted on the unfair side.



Again, I repeat, We don't use the animation as a reference when there is a proxy
You really want to know the number of time the animation/dialogues just ignore rules to make their plays? or just don't bother giving all the information if it don't have an importance on the specific play?
because it happen regularly
as for the card being "unfair", it is the problem with all anime cards, either they make them too busted or they are really situational
but nothing we can do, we work with what we have

If you think the proxy lore info provided by pedia is wrong, please provide us with a better version, until then the info provided by pedia is considered right and that one is clearly mentioning Def as pointed by Larry
duelking011  
#16 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 11:52:14 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

This problem is regrettable from the viewpoint of the Japanese. but Thank you for your efforts.
In the matter of interpreting the text, There seems to be a barrier problem between Eastern and Western languages too. There is a little difference...
Anyway, give me an answer for the other cards I have presented.
cybercatman  
#17 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 12:02:02 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,257

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 252 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Originally Posted by: duelking011 Go to Quoted Post
This problem is regrettable from the viewpoint of the Japanese. but Thank you for your efforts.
In the matter of interpreting the text, There seems to be a barrier problem between Eastern and Western languages too. There is a little difference...
Anyway, give me an answer for the other cards I have presented.


we work with what we have and can trust
We can't trust the animation or the dialogue, so we work with the proxy when we have one (and there is no barrier with translating a proxy text)

as for the other cards, Larry answered all of them, I have nothing more to says

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 12:09:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

duelking011  
#18 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 5:33:52 PM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

I have given this opinion before.
https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...d-fix-request#post200772

Larry126's answer and my answer to that

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)
-> This card is removed as the way it worked in anime doesn't differ from OCG. Additionally, the card text doesn't make sense. -Larry126's answer-

My opinion: I have already explained what Destiny Hero - doom lord (anime) is different from ocg. Once again..

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(anime)
Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. this card. cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.- real effect(Correct effect)

Destiny Hero - Doom Lord(ocg/tcg)
Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. You cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. You must control this face-up Attack Position card to activate and to resolve this effect. The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.

Salvagent(anime)
-> It was my mistake for failing the update the text correctly. But it functions correctly now. -Larry126's answer-

my answer : I rechecked, can't Activate..Unacceptable card. need fix...

Energy Drain(anime)
-> After more checking, it isn't an error. See: https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Energy_Drain_(DM) -Larry126's answer-

My opinion:
Japanese Lore : 相手の攻撃力を0にする。カードを1枚デッキから引く。
If you translate this sentence (Japanese above) into English, it means draw 1card.
but However, in Japan, it means that it means discard 1card.
In this case, of course, you have to follow the meaning of Japanese.
*Provide evidence
Yugioh Dm Ep 69 = joey used. he spoke in Japanese "tekudao ichi mai hiki aite no monster no kogekiryokuoh zero ni suru".(Eng dub" Discard 1 card. monster your opponent controls. ATK becomes 0").

De-Fusion(anime)
-> We don't have (anime), we only have (manga). The way it worked in anime doesn't differ from OCG. -Larry126's answer-

My opinion:

First effect
Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck, then, if all the Fusion Materials that were used for its Fusion Summon are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon all of them.
Second effect
When an opponent's fusion monster declares an attack;Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck,then, if all the Fusion Materials are in the owner's Graveyard,
Special Summon them all to the Fusion Monster's controller's side of the field. but they are cannot attack during this turn. - real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
Target 1 Fusion Monster:Send it to the Graveyard or return it to the Extra Deck,then, if all the Fusion Materials are in the owner's Graveyard, Special Summon them all to the Fusion Monster's controller's side of the field.- wrong effect
and It was a quick spell card, but it was wrong made a trap card. Please fix it with quick spell card..
Do you know that De-Fusion (anime) is currently implemented as a trap card???

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh EP 65= Strings(Marik) vs Yami Yugi. Strings(Marik) Attack [Humanoid Worm Drake] --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate). --> Humanoid slime and Worm Drake Special Summon but they are cannot attack during this turn. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 73= Yugi,Kaiba vs Rare Hunter(mask) tag duel. Valkyrion The Magna Warrior(anime) attack --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use. Activate. --> Valkyrion The Magna Warrior return to the Extra Deck. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 134= Kaiba attack[Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon]--> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate).--> blue eyes white dragon 3 card Special Summon --> but they are cannot attack during this turn. Kaiba end the battle phase.

Talisman of Reversal(anime)
-> It is already fixed. -Larry126's answer-
my answer : I rechecked, It has not changed. It has not been fixed.

Rope of Life(anime)
-> Still being looked through. DM was quite a mess. -Larry126's answer-

My opinion : Maybe the effect I mentioned earlier is the effect of Rope of Life (later anime).

Soul Shield(anime)
-> Still being looked through. DM was quite a mess. -Larry126's answer-

My opinion : When Soul Shield (anime) is activated, the battle damage is 0. So in the example below, yugi was not no damage.

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh Dm EP 224= Yami Yugi Blockman attack[Dark magician(equip:dark spear)]--> Yugi Muto Soul Shield Activate. --> no battle damage --> Negate the destruction of a monster by battle, and end the Battle Phase...
Dark Spear = When it attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. but soul shield effect = no battle damage

What is complicated???

Cross Heart(anime)
-> The dialogue is quite open to interpretations, to be honest. -Larry126's answer-

Cross Heart(anime)
By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
When you take battle damage;Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- wrong effect

My opinion : Currently, Cross Heart (anime) does not have card text in yugipedia. if so The most obvious evidence is that the Judai card descriptions and effects were applied accordingly. Do not interpret it as anything else. Never It should not be interpreted in a different sense.

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh gx Ep 33= Camula attack -->Judai Yuki cross heart use. activate. and judai, he spoke in Japanese "cross heart wa aite monster no gogekio uketa toki hatsuto dekiru."(Eng dub "By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.)
not free timing... only By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.

Cosmic Blast(anime)
-> Are you sure your Ygopro Percy is up to date? Since it was corrected a few months before. -Larry126's answer-

my answer : I rechecked, It has not changed. It has not been fixed.
Why can't Cosmic Blast (anime) be activated when a stardust dragon uses the effect?
you must be able to activate when dragon / synchro monster leaves the field.
*Provide evidence
Yugioh 5ds EP 24= Yusei Fudo stardust dragon effect use --> negate black rose dragon effect --> and yusei cosmic blast Activate --> Aki Izayoi lose

In this way I have sufficient grounds. I have a great passion for yugioh. So do not misunderstand.
I look forward to your specific reply.

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 6:00:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pyrQ  
#19 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 7:28:08 PM(UTC)
pyrQ

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/4/2017(UTC)
Posts: 453
Greece

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 80 time(s) in 78 post(s)
The picture for Zero Force may be fuzzy, but you can read it fine.
UserPostedImage
Link for bigger size: https://i.imgur.com/jYqr7MD.png
Red: ATK (攻撃力)
Blue: DEF (守備力)
The character between them: ・

It is certain that the red is ATK, after all for you to say that it makes ATK 0 then it needs to say ATK there. The blue looks like it is DEF, but also makes sense with how the effect is worded and the fact that the "・" character is between them. If the blue is not DEF, then what could it be? It needs to be something that matches what a Japanese card text for this effect would say. It looks like the Japanese characters for DEF and nothing else makes sense to be there in that part of the card text.

I will not comment on the other cards, I will leave that to Cybercatman and Larry for now.

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2019 8:20:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

duelking011  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:18:35 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/21/2019(UTC)
Posts: 30

There are other examples if you argue the problem of Zero Force(anime) that way.

This is Scrubbed Raid (anime) in the animation. If you look at the card text in this picture
https://yugipedia.com/wi...aid-JP-Anime-5D.png#file
UserPostedImage

The sentence in there is ...
jpn lore: 自分フィールド上に存在するこのカード以外のカード1枚を墓地へ送る事で、このターンのバトルフェイズを終了する。この効果はバトルフェイズ時にのみ発動する事ができる。

eng dub: During the Battle Phase, you can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard, except this card, to end the Battle Phase.

However, the real effect in animation, During the Battle Phase, you can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard, to end the Battle Phase. Here, Scrubbed Raid (anime) himself could also be sent to the cemetery.

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh 5ds Ep 64 = Rex Goodwin(Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca) attack --> Yusei Scrubbed Raid (anime) activate -->Send Scrubbed Raid(anime) to the graveyard.--> to end the Battle Phase.

In some cases, card text and effects are different. Scrubbed Raid (anime) is recognized, what is the problem with zero force (anime)? What is different??? Judging by the card text, it is inconsistent.

I think it is more important how card effects are applied in animation.

pls reply.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:30:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Users browsing this topic
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error