YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
duelking011  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 1:30:35 PM(UTC)
duelking011

I have previously commented on de-fusion (anime). And I present evidence to prove that my opinion is right.
The de-fusion has the effect of nullifying the attack of the opposing fusion monster and terminating the battle phase.

I present the card text to prove that the example shown below is true.
Card Text.. This is the preferred method of authentication by cybercatman.

In Yugioh DM Ep 65

UserPostedImage

In Yugioh DM Ep 73

UserPostedImage

In Yugioh DM Ep 134

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

HQ

UserPostedImage

JPN Lore:
融合 モンスター 1体を 分離させ, このクㅡンの
攻撃を無効化する.

Translate the text of this card.

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh EP 65= Strings(Marik) vs Yami Yugi. Strings(Marik) Attack [Humanoid Worm Drake] --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate). --> Humanoid slime and Worm Drake Special Summon but they are cannot attack during this turn. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 73= Yugi,Kaiba vs Rare Hunter(mask) tag duel. Valkyrion The Magna Warrior(anime) attack --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use. Activate. --> Valkyrion The Magna Warrior return to the Extra Deck. --> end the battle phase.
in Yugioh EP 134= Kaiba attack[Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon]--> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate).--> blue eyes white dragon 3 card Special Summon --> but they are cannot attack during this turn. Kaiba end the battle phase.

conclusion

De-Fusion(anime)
De-fusion(anime) has two effects.
First effect
Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck, then, if all the Fusion Materials that were used for its Fusion Summon are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon all of them.
Second effect
When an opponent's fusion monster declares an attack;Target 1 Fusion Monster on the field; return that target to the Extra Deck,then, if all the Fusion Materials are in the owner's Graveyard,
Special Summon them all to the Fusion Monster's controller's side of the field. but they are cannot attack during this turn. - real effect(Correct effect)

Therefore, de-fusion(anime) also has card effects of de-fusion (ocg / tcg) and The card effect mentioned above is the second effect of de-fusion(anime).
(Of course, de-fusion (anime) also has the effect of de-fusion (ocg / tcg). Do not implement only the second effect.)
In addition, It was a quick spell card, but it was wrong made a trap card. Please fix it with quick spell card..

larry126 said that de-fusion (anime) is the same as ocg / tcg, but if you see the material I've given here, you can see that it is not. He must admit his mistake. And he'll have to fix this.
cybercatman  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 2:52:45 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Was thanked: 256 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Originally Posted by: duelking011 Go to Quoted Post

Therefore, de-fusion(anime) also has card effects of de-fusion (ocg / tcg) and The card effect mentioned above is the second effect of de-fusion(anime).
(Of course, de-fusion (anime) also has the effect of de-fusion (ocg / tcg). Do not implement only the second effect.)
In addition, It was a quick spell card, but it was wrong made a trap card. Please fix it with quick spell card..

larry126 said that de-fusion (anime) is the same as ocg / tcg, but if you see the material I've given here, you can see that it is not. He must admit his mistake. And he'll have to fix this.

before asking someone to admit his mistake (thing that will never bring a good conversation), you should check what you are posting

I'm transmiting to you what larry told me about your different points

Quote:

in Yugioh EP 65= Strings(Marik) vs Yami Yugi. Strings(Marik) Attack [Humanoid Worm Drake] --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate). --> Humanoid slime and Worm Drake Special Summon but they are cannot attack during this turn. --> end the battle phase.
- Both Humanoid Slime (800) and Worm Drake (1400) have lower ATK than Gazelle (1500), there was no point in attacking a monster with higher ATK.
in Yugioh EP 73= Yugi,Kaiba vs Rare Hunter(mask) tag duel. Valkyrion The Magna Warrior(anime) attack --> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use. Activate. --> Valkyrion The Magna Warrior return to the Extra Deck. --> end the battle phase.
- The duel was conducted in a special tag duel rule. Basically players can only attack with monsters they control, cannot attack with their partner's monster. That's why Umbra needed to use "Masquerade" to use Valkyrion (not control, worded differently) and then attacked with it, however as it was De-Fused, the 3 Magnet Warriors were summoned back to Lumis' field (there was also a shot showing they were in front of Lumis, suggesting they were controlled by Lumis at that moment). Therefore, Umbra could no longer attack with them.
in Yugioh EP 134= Kaiba attack[Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon]--> Yami Yugi De-Fusion use(Activate).--> blue eyes white dragon 3 card Special Summon --> but they are cannot attack during this turn. Kaiba end the battle phase.
- All Blue-Eyes had 3000 ATK whereas Dark Paladin was way beyond that, Kaiba was only going to suicide if he attacked.

Also, Technically, the card is the manga Version, not the anime version (yep, the tag have importance), and the manga version is a Trap Spell card that have a specific set of rules, and since we can't give both the spell and trap type at the same time in the cdb for the deck editor, larry made the workaround of putting the"Spell" type thank to the script similar to how archetype condition work)
so the "was wrong made a trap card" is false too
duelking011  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 3:32:51 PM(UTC)
duelking011

Do you really think so? At that time, the field of kaiba had final attack orders, so all monsters were in attack position. there were red-eyes B. dragon as well as Dark Paladin in the field. red-eyes were in the field in yugi. Is it a coincidence that Kaiba missed the chance to attack Red-eyes? If kaiba attacked the red-eyes, he suffered 600 points of damage. If you suffer damage, yugi's life point is 500 ... If so, could yugi ever use diffusion wave-motion? In next turn?? 1000 points are required to use it. No it's not a coincidence. The effect of de-fusion was clearly stated by yugi. If the attack was possible after de-fusion, red-eyes could be enough target. Are you going to deny this fact?
Look at the Japanese version. Look at Ep 134 to get a better grasp of the situation.

Ep 134 : https://youtu.be/7C8CNAlifEo

And I have never heard that de-fusion (anime) is based on comics. If so, please mark it as a comic rather than an animation. Like the picture below.

Fiend's Sanctuary(manga)

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Wednesday, June 05, 2019 4:19:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cybercatman  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 4:29:40 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

And I have never heard that de-fusion (anime) is based on comics. If so, please mark it as a comic rather than an animation. Like the picture below.

Fiend's Sanctuary(manga)

UserPostedImage

Except that IT IS MENTIONED!!!!

pic

Do you really think so? At that time, the field of kaiba had final attack orders, so all monsters were in attack position. there were red-eyes B. dragon as well as Dark Paladin in the field. red-eyes were in the field in yugi. Is it a coincidence that Kaiba missed the chance to attack Red-eyes? If kaiba attacked the red-eyes, he suffered 600 points of damage. If you suffer damage, yugi's life point is 500 ... If so, could yugi ever use diffusion wave-motion? In next turn?? 1000 points are required to use it. No it's not a coincidence. The effect of de-fusion was clearly stated by yugi. If the attack was possible after de-fusion, red-eyes could be enough target. Are you going to deny this fact?
Look at the Japanese version. Look at Ep 134 to get a better grasp of the situation.

for Kaiba not attacking, you know what? you can only complain to the anime having to replicate the manga move/Stuff but with completly different set of rules (thing that messed up quite a few times)

In the manga the stuff went that way
Kaiba attack => yugi equip magic formula to boost paladin, but Kaiba counter with spell absorption to boost his dragon instead and it is there that Yugi use De fusion to defuse ultimate into the 3 BEWD
THEN Yugi immediatly use Diffusion Wave Motion (because attacking with a spell is valid in the manga #RolePlayGaming)
Without Kaiba ending his turn

Edited by user Wednesday, June 05, 2019 4:48:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

duelking011  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 5:31:01 PM(UTC)
duelking011

My laptop broke down, so my answer was late.
The myriad of evidence set out above supports my opinion. But only You are against it. No one can deny the obvious fact. You are always "DM mess, it's complicated." That's what you always say when you can't argue. It is your bad habit for the ANIME CARD question. You are denying the obvious facts. In soccer, it is like ignoring VAR.

UserPostedImage

Those who play games with me are like the picture above. By the way, my ygp is definitely the latest version.

cybercatman  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 7:25:00 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

My laptop broke down, so my answer was late.
The myriad of evidence set out above supports my opinion. But only You are against it. No one can deny the obvious fact. You are always "DM mess, it's complicated." That's what you always say when you can't argue. It is your bad habit for the ANIME CARD question. You are denying the obvious facts. In soccer, it is like ignoring VAR.

UserPostedImage

Those who play games with me are like the picture above. By the way, my ygp is definitely the latest version.

First, you gave "evidence", that I showed to larry (as he is the one that did the research on de-fusion), and he answered all the points one by one
leaving only the "illogical move" left during yugi vs Kaiba
Move that I explained
Is it a Illogical move brough up by trying to adapt the RPG-like gameplay of the manga into the more OCG like world of the anime? YES (like a few other things like the Spell that generate Parasite paracite equip, or Ragnarok affecting Gods for an unknown reason to give a few other exemples)
Can I do something about that? Nope
Is DM a mess? you have no idea, but it is what happen when you mix two different games and try to make duel longers by putting fillers stuff in middle of it

I can't Argue?
I and larry both pointed extremely precise stuff
To argue, both side need to be willing to listen, I am (if I was not I would just have ignored your post without asking larry), but you don't seem to be

I'm denying obvious fact?
If I was why would I bother with checking what you are posting like we did for Scrubbed Raid (card that nobody complained that it existed)? we could just have keep "denying obvious fact" and left it along even if it was clearly wrong

as for "Those who play games with me are like the picture above. By the way, my ygp is definitely the latest version.",
You are all clearly outdated, because the pic I showed you was taken a few Seconds before I posted it, using the ygopro I use to duel, so up to date with the latest stuff (the latest update being Eerie adding the last DP5 Commercial cards)
I invite you to check the Help channel of the discord to find a way to fix that

Edited by user Wednesday, June 05, 2019 7:25:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

duelking011  
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2019 2:22:39 AM(UTC)
duelking011

I just put this picture in the original pics file of ygp. The shape of this card is more like my taste.
Changing the Ygp card image is very easy. And arbitrarily changing the card name is also easy. My ygp is the latest version. That's why I found that you erased some of the anime cards.

UserPostedImage

This type of card frame is more like my taste. I like this card style.

And your answer to the evidence I have presented is always only policy.
I think you guys just do not want to work on anime cards. Even if you point out the right way, you are not only trying to improve but stick to your wrong way. If you did well in the first place, I would not point out the wrong effect card. If the evidence I presented is not evidence, the dog will laugh. Everyone knows that. So don't play dumb. What I said is far more convincing than what you say. You are just sticking to the wrong way of wronging a problem that can be solved enough. I am very angry about that. If you work that way, do not convert it to a cheat card with the wrong effect, but rather delete all the anime cards. I told you before? If you do not seem to be able to handle this thing well, give it to someone else who can do it well. I want you to admit that you're wrong.

In Ep 134, And while yugi explained the de-fusion effect, he clearly stated that the kaiba's turn was over, as the ultimate dragon fusion had been lifted. At that time, Kaiba's card was hand 0. After all, he has no choice but to turn end because he can do nothing in main phase 2. Please learn Japanese. But you probably don't believe in animation. you present evidence in line with your preferred card text, you will not accept it, then the remaining evidence is in animation. That is the hallmark of anime card. You do not have a clear baseline of work arrangements, and there is no willingness to solve the problem.

Edited by user Thursday, June 06, 2019 2:28:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Steeldarkeagel  
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2019 5:23:07 AM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

Was thanked: 1638 time(s) in 1264 post(s)
Duelking011 if you indeed do have that De-Fusion in your game and do not have the De-Fusion (Manga) card then your game is either: broken, not up to date or is not YgoPro Percy.

Please state the name of your YgoPro as show on the menu when you boot the game up.
duelking011  
#49 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2019 6:53:39 AM(UTC)
duelking011

This is the most recently updated list.

UserPostedImage

Is the latest version correct?
cybercatman  
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2019 11:31:51 AM(UTC)
cybercatman

Quote:
Your answer to the evidence I have presented is always only policy.

What? I transmitted Larry's point that countered every point you made about de-fusion (except one, with kaiba that i completed after you raised it again)
When did I used the world "Policy"? DM being a mess because of the "try to follow OCG rules but have to follow the manga plot/events but at the same time try to put more content by adding fillers" is not something I made up, anybody that watched the anime, know how anime adaptation work and compared with the manga is able to see it

Quote:
I think you guys just do not want to work on anime cards.

Sure, it is why we bothered checking the point you raised each time, we fix stuff regularly and we continue to add new anime cards when we have the time...

Quote:
Even if you point out the right way, you are not only trying to improve but stick to your wrong way.

It is easy to put the blame on someone else, when you started by asking someone else to "admit their errors" when you made quite a few mistakes you don't want to admit yourself like using several reference that are perfectly explained by other stuff than "it end the battle phase" (all the points from larry)

I don't mind checking stuff with larry when we are asked, but until now you only went "I'M RIGHT" and never bothered thinking "what if I got it wrong"?
If we are wrong, we don't mind fixing stuff (as showed not long ago by Scrubbed Raid), we can also explain stuff over and over (even if It really annoy me)
But we cannot make someone unreasonable understand what he don't want to understand
Because it is funny, you never mention most of the arguments we give you in answer if it don't go your way...

Given the way you act and how rude you are, I'm tempted to do something I did only twice since I'm in the Forum, blocking you, because I was nice and patient enough to answer you, but my patience have its limite, even more when dealing with someone that only see problem in other but not in itself

Quote:

In Ep 134, And while yugi explained the de-fusion effect, he clearly stated that the kaiba's turn was over, as the ultimate dragon fusion had been lifted. At that time, Kaiba's card was hand 0. After all, he has no choice but to turn end because he can do nothing in main phase 2. Please learn Japanese. But you probably don't believe in animation. you present evidence in line with your preferred card text, you will not accept it, then the remaining evidence is in animation. That is the hallmark of anime card. You do not have a clear baseline of work arrangements, and there is no willingness to solve the problem.

And I explained to you 2 facts:
- The de-fusion ingame is the MANGA version, not the anime as mentioned in the tag next to the name along the proof of the pic I posted myself
- They made it that way because they HAD to, because they HAVE to end the episode more or less like the manga because the anime is an ADAPTATION of the manga but that follow the "OCG" rules/card type

but you don't want to listen to stuff we explain unless it go your way

Also, We have several person that can perfectly understand Japanese on the team (larry included), that I ask from time to time when we have a doubt
So next time, don't use "you are a westerner" or "you don't know japanese" as a point like you did several time
It is not because I can't understand japanese (even if I started learning it) that I don't have a way to check

Quote:
there is no willingness to solve the problem.

I repeat that simple fact: If we were not willing, WHY DID WE EVEN BOTHERED TO CHECK?
it take time to answer you, time we could have used it for something else, for exemple, I would return work on finding a way to implement the TCG Skills that are regularly asked
Or just finishing scripting @Ignister Wind Pegasus

This is the most recently updated list.

UserPostedImage

Is the latest version correct?

Yes you seem up to date (OCG wise), then you have another problem that we cannot help in the forum in an effective way, it is why I redirected you to the help channel of the discord so someone is able to help you in a more "direct" way
because there is quite a few reason that could explain what you have like blocked anime update or a cdb overwriting the live stuff...
direct chat is easier to look for the problem and explain the solution
duelking011  
#51 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2019 2:22:20 PM(UTC)
duelking011

As for de-fusion, first, As you can see in my ygp, it's labeled (anime) even though it's the latest version. So I thought it was anime version, not a manga version. If de-fusion is anime version, I would be right. About this, I hope you understand that both sides have had enough misunderstanding.

And it is true that I have raised a lot of objections and asked you to answer a lot. But from the perspective of a gaming user, I think you have the right to point out errors. And sometimes there was a little war of words because of poor communication and conflicting opinions, but I always have respect for you. It's a pity to say I was rude.

I also wanted to let you know that I mentioned about the West and Japan not because I meant to look down on you, but because there are facts only known in Japan in many ways about yugioh animation.
In the case of yugioh animation, westerners are generally familiar with the 4kids version, so we may have misunderstood the story of yugioh animation differently from our original version of jp version animation.
This is because the 4kids version is Typical completely different from the dialogue and bgm of the character, unlike jp version yugioh. As a result, stories and settings have changed. I am saying because wikia may have been affected by that. So if you talk about animation, you might have a little disagreement with them(westerners).
For your information... I have not been interested in other series since 5d's because kazuki takahashi originally wanted to make yugih up to 5d's. So the anime card that I usually use and point out the problem is dm to 5d's. And the card with the wrong effect usually knows a lot from that part.
Once again, it was never used for a bad intention. Unlike my intention, I feel sorry for you if you feel upset.

Speaking of which.. And for Elemental Hero Necroshade (anime), I posted a card text picture that was not covered by my finger in the corresponding post. It will help you to recheck Elemental Hero Necroshade (anime).

Edited by user Friday, June 07, 2019 2:44:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cybercatman  
#52 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2019 4:25:46 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

As for de-fusion, first, As you can see in my ygp, it's labeled (anime) even though it's the latest version. So I thought it was anime version, not a manga version. If de-fusion is anime version, I would be right. About this, I hope you understand that both sides have had enough misunderstanding.

And it is true that I have raised a lot of objections and asked you to answer a lot. But from the perspective of a gaming user, I think you have the right to point out errors. And sometimes there was a little war of words because of poor communication and conflicting opinions, but I always have respect for you. It's a pity to say I was rude.

I also wanted to let you know that I mentioned about the West and Japan not because I meant to look down on you, but because there are facts only known in Japan in many ways about yugioh animation.
In the case of yugioh animation, westerners are generally familiar with the 4kids version, so we may have misunderstood the story of yugioh animation differently from our original version of jp version animation.
This is because the 4kids version is Typical completely different from the dialogue and bgm of the character, unlike jp version yugioh. As a result, stories and settings have changed. I am saying because wikia may have been affected by that. So if you talk about animation, you might have a little disagreement with them(westerners).
For your information... I have not been interested in other series since 5d's because kazuki takahashi originally wanted to make yugih up to 5d's. So the anime card that I usually use and point out the problem is dm to 5d's. And the card with the wrong effect usually knows a lot from that part.
Once again, it was never used for a bad intention. Unlike my intention, I feel sorry for you if you feel upset.

Speaking of which.. And for Elemental Hero Necroshade (anime), I posted a card text picture that was not covered by my finger in the corresponding post. It will help you to recheck Elemental Hero Necroshade (anime).

If it is labeled 'anime', the problem is on your side, and like I said, you need to go to the discord to find proper help

"It's a pity to say I was rude." => when you start a discussion by "you need to admit your error", how can someone take it well?
We are patient, we can do stuff, But I'm answering the same way I'm talked

=> I already explained to you before that we used the japanese informations to do our checks, like we are using OCG text and rulings, but you kept bringing that "westener" stuff several time after, so yes, it triggered me, because I take time to answer and it feel like half (if not more) of the informations I'm providing are skipped

For Necroshade, it is in middle of being checked, but with Larry getting stuck behind the great Firewall again, i can't give a final answer yet
Maliku_Ishutaru  
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:49:07 AM(UTC)
Maliku_Ishutaru

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: larry126 Go to Quoted Post

Talisman of Reversal(anime)
-> It is already fixed.

I know this is a bit old but I can confirm that I just used it in the USA server in most up to date ygopro and it functioned like the old effect.

File Attachment(s):
Talisman Still Old Effect.yrp (1kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
duelking011  
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:17:36 AM(UTC)
duelking011

Talisman of Reversal(anime)

UserPostedImage Red text = core

JPN lore : 相手がドローフェイズ以外にカードを手札に加えた時自分の手札が相手の手札と同じ枚数になるようにドローする。

Activate only if your card has been added to the opponent's hand, except for your own Draw Phase. Unplug the card so that it is the same number of cards in your opponent's hand. - real effect(Correct effect)

but now in YGP Talisman of Reversal

Activate only when a card(s) is added to your opponent's hand, except during their Draw Phase. Draw cards equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand. - (Wrong effect)

It should be corrected with a card effect written in blue.

I'm waiting because Cybercatman said a long time ago that he would fix Talisman of Reversal (anime).
I just hope it will be fixed quickly.

Edited by user Friday, June 21, 2019 8:36:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 5/17/4757 5:26:22 AM(UTC) FiL.LiP  
#55 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:02:42 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Considering all the arguments put forward here by the admins why cards like 'Performapal Longphone Bull' [511002625] and 'Performapal Laugh Maker' [511005712] are still in the game? :S

They don't have any proxies, not even a low quality screenshot. The effects described were considered by the interpretation given by the anime - which is contradictory since the admin always choose to ignore the Anime (at least when it is convenient).

Other cases are cards with the same effect as TCG, but with only one difference: they don't have "OPT". Example: 'Frighftur Fusion' [810000106]. The EFFECT is the same, so that card and similar ones should be removed.
cybercatman  
#56 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:16:34 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Originally Posted by: FiL.LiP Go to Quoted Post
Considering all the arguments put forward here by the admins why cards like 'Performapal Longphone Bull' [511002625] and 'Performapal Laugh Maker' [511005712] are still in the game? :S

They don't have any proxies, not even a low quality screenshot. The effects described were considered by the interpretation given by the anime - which is contradictory since the admin always choose to ignore the Anime (at least when it is convenient).

Other cases are cards with the same effect as TCG, but with only one difference: they don't have "OPT". Example: 'Frighftur Fusion' [810000106]. The EFFECT is the same, so that card and similar ones should be removed.

Ok, we understood that you did not liked Longphone and Laughmaker, you repeated it enough time, but it is YOUR opinion, don't act as if you were the only one that have the right opinion and everyone else should just obey you

also what is convenient here is your ability of ignoring the important points
the anime is "ignored" when there is a PROXY available (Except for DM stuff where we have to do a really deep check comparing multiple medium even if we have a proxy), I already explained and repeated to you

for both Longphone and Laughmaker, there is no proxy available, so of course we use what is available
While for the cards Duelking Reported, there is proxies available (so we use those)

so next time, if you want to do a personal attack, please don't mix up apples and pears

as for the "cards with the same effect as TCG, but with only one difference: they don't have "OPT""
If you played a bit of YGO (meme deck don't count), you should know that a HOPT is a BIG difference
Why do you think Grandsoil The Elemental Lord was unbanned when the only errata is a HOPT put on one of his effect?

If you don't like them, Ignore them, but don't prevent people that want to play with them to do so because you have a some kind of holy crusade again the cards you don't like
User is suspended until 5/17/4757 5:26:22 AM(UTC) FiL.LiP  
#57 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:56:35 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Nothing new here. Same "blah, blah, blah" as always. :clap
duelking011  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 3:42:04 PM(UTC)
duelking011

Cross Heart(anime)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- real effect(Correct effect)

but now YGP effect is
When you take battle damage;Take control of that monster your oppenent controls.- wrong effect

Since the card text is not displayed on this card, you should use this scene to judge.

*Provide evidence
in Yugioh gx Ep 33= Camula attack -->Judai Yuki cross heart use. activate. and judai, he spoke in Japanese "cross heart wa aite monster no gogekio uketa toki hatsuto dekiru."(Eng dub "By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.)
only By the opponent's attack; when you take Battle Damage. can activate.

Therefore, cross heart's a trap card that activates after I take an attack from my opponent's monster.

Soul Union(anime)

UserPostedImage

JPN lore : このターン、攻撃を受けたモンスター1体の攻撃力は自分墓地から選択した「E・HERO」と名のつくモンスター1体の攻撃力アップする。

攻撃を受けたモンスター = attacked monster

The timing at which you can activate a card is when your monster is attacked by an opponent monster.
not free timing...

Please amend this.

Maliku_Ishutaru  
#59 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 10:25:40 AM(UTC)
Maliku_Ishutaru

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Soul Union(anime)

UserPostedImage

JPN lore : このターン、攻撃を受けたモンスター1体の攻撃力は自分墓地から選択した「E・HERO」と名のつくモンスター1体の攻撃力アップする。

攻撃を受けたモンスター = attacked monster

The timing at which you can activate a card is when your monster is attacked by an opponent monster.
not free timing...

Please amend this.

Forgot to mention, this card has also been updated.