YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ahmed_Nabil  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 3:29:10 PM(UTC)
Ahmed_Nabil

I provided Puzzle file for every bug

1st bug:- Witch's Strike
1-normal summon "Yosenju Kama 1" and activate his effect to normal summon "Yosenju Kama 2" from hand
2-opponent will negate using "Vampire Domination"
3-chain with "Yosenjus' Secret Move"
4-opponent will activate "Witch's Strike"
Result:- all cards will be destroyed except "Yosenju Kama 2" which is face-up on the field for no reason

2nd bug:- Hibernation Dragon
1-there's no empty monster zone though you can activate the effect of "Hibernation Dragon"

3rd bug:- Harpie Oracle
1-attack "Harpie Oracle" using "Vampire Grimson"
2-ss "Harpie Oracle" using "Vampire Grimson"'s effect
3-You will be able to activate "Harpie Oracle"'s effect even though you don't have any spell/trap cards in your gy

also please if you can add hint timing for "Vampire Awakening", "Shiranui Style Success"'s both effects "Linkuriboh"'s, gy's effect
all of them at the start of the Battle Phase, would be helpful.

Edited by user Thursday, July 25, 2019 3:32:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
1.lua (1kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
2.lua (1kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
3.lua (1kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
pyrQ  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2019 5:18:51 PM(UTC)
pyrQ

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 93 post(s)
1) I figured out what's happening, but I'm not sure how easy it is to fix, or if it is even fixable right now. We'll look more into it though.
2) Should be already fixed now.
3) Because "Harpie Oracle" adds the Spell/Trap to your hand during the End Phase, you don't have to have one in your GY when you activate her effect when it is Normal or Special Summoned.

Ruling from the OCG office:
KONAMI wrote:
Q.
自分墓地のカードいないする場合、「ハーピィ・オラクル」の『③』の効果を発動することができますか?
A.
自分の墓地に『「ハーピィ・レディ三姉妹」のカード名が記された魔法・罠カード』が存在しない状況でも、「ハーピィ・オラクル」の『③』の効果を発動することができます。

その場合、エンドフェイズにて「ハーピィ・オラクル」の『③』の効果処理を行う際に、『「ハーピィ・レディ三姉妹」のカード名が記された魔法・罠カード』が墓地に存在するのであれば、そのカードを手札に加えることができます・
Translation:
KONAMI wrote:
Q.
If I do not have a card in my GY, can I activate the 『③』 effect of "Harpie Oracle"?
A.
Even if your GY does not have a "Spell/Trap Card that specifically lists the card "Harpie Lady Sisters" in its text", you can activate the 『③』 effect of "Harpie Oracle".

In that case, when resolving the 『③』 effect of "Harpie Oracle" in the End Phase, if there is a "Spell/Trap Card that specifically lists the card "Harpie Lady Sisters" in its text" in the GY, you can add that card to your hand.

About the hint timings. I will add one for "Linkuriboh" since it's important for its other effect, but I will not add it for "Vampire Awakening" and "Shiranui Style Success". In the majority of situations it's perfectly fine to activate those in response to an attack being declared. If you absolutely need to activate it at the start of the Battle Phase, then you're in a more specific scenario that you are aware of, so you should be holding the "A" key or "left click" to force an activation prompt to come up.
Ahmed_Nabil  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 6:51:26 PM(UTC)
Ahmed_Nabil

Originally Posted by: pyrQ Go to Quoted Post

About the hint timings. I will add one for "Linkuriboh" since it's important for its other effect, but I will not add it for "Vampire Awakening" and "Shiranui Style Success". In the majority of situations it's perfectly fine to activate those in response to an attack being declared. If you absolutely need to activate it at the start of the Battle Phase, then you're in a more specific scenario that you are aware of, so you should be holding the "A" key or "left click" to force an activation prompt to come up.

about the hint timing: most of the time I use either "Vampire Awakening" to ss "Vampire Scarlet Scourge" and use his effect to ss "Vampire Familiar" and use its effect to add "Vampire Fraulein" so I can ss her on th that youe first attack declaration
BUT anyway I understand that you can't add any hint timing for anyone:lol
+
ALSO I'm not sure if it's a bug but I think that if I have "Noble Knight Drystan" and another "Noble Knight" monster,
my opponent shouldn't be able to target monsters in my GY with less than 1800 ATK
if his effect is similar to "Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon"