YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LolsterXD97  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 07, 2019 12:40:32 AM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 133 post(s)
Gussari isn't banished from the GY when using its 3rd effect, and it doesn't Special Summon an @Ignister Link Monster with a lower Link Rating than my battling @Ignister Link Monster's from my GY with it.

Gatchiri doesn't protect my @Ignisters from destruction via card effects OPT. Also, I couldn't Special Summon it when my opponent used something like Link Restart to negate the activation of an effect damage effect (my Fire Phoenix's, to be exact), despite not specifying "except during the Damage Step".

Hiyari asks you to add A.I.'s Ritual at the 2nd part of its effect when Tributing an @Ignister Link Monster, when it should ask you to add an @Ignister Ritual Monster (it still adds the latter though, so the error is at the message box).

Donyoribo instantly doubles effect damage if said effect comes from my opponent (and the game doesn't tell both it "selected" that option), while if I'm the one inflicting it it gives me the option to either making it 0 or doubling it.

Doshin's 2nd effect can't be activated, despite having both an @Ignister Link Monster and A.I. Love Fusion (both Anime and irl verisions) on my GY and Deck respectively.

Earth Golem and Water Leviathan both have 1500 DEF instead of 2000.

Light Dragon only allows you to Special Summon an @Ignister Link Monster from your GY when battle damage is inflicted between 2 battling monsters, instead of at any instance (like irl Light Dragon which allows it at direct attacks as well since it's also battle damage).

The Arrival Cyberse is still affected by my own other cards' effects even after having placed a counter on it.

Darkwight isn't treated as an @Ignister monster.

FA.I.ghting Spirit can Special Summon an @Ignister monster from my opponent's GY, when it shouldn't be able to.

TA.I.med Technique doesn't return my banished Link Monster at the end of the Battle Phase (but it does so with my opponent's banished cards from their hand), and it doesn't move the @Ignister monster in the EMZ to the MMZ I choose. Its 2nd effect can be activated at any attack between 2 Link Monsters instead of only the 1st attack in the Battle Phase between both at my opponent's turn. Below are 2 replays (Turn 6 and Turn 2/3 respectively).

HA.I. doesn't work at all. This is shown during the 1st replay.

A.I. Shadow, if I remove my opponent's @Ignister monster targeted by it upon activation during my turn, doesn't allow me to attack for the reminder of the turn. This doesn't happen with the irl version despite both basically going "must attack it, if able".

Edited by user Saturday, December 07, 2019 6:04:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
TA.I.med Technique.yrp (1kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
TA.I.med Technique 2.yrp (1kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
thanks 1 user thanked LolsterXD97 for this useful post.
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 07, 2019 2:50:33 PM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

FIX THEM NOW! PRONTO! I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENTS TO SEE THESE CARDS WORK.
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 7:59:26 PM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

Good job fixing the cards!

But the last thing you need to do is to fix Gussari @Ignister Effect.

The banishing works, but it didn't bring back a lower Link rating @Ignister Link monster from the GY
LolsterXD97  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:03:07 AM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

Originally Posted by: aaaaaaaaaaa06 Go to Quoted Post
But the last thing you need to do is to fix Gussari @Ignister Effect.

The banishing works, but it didn't bring back a lower Link rating @Ignister Link monster from the GY
Gussari works. Remember it just says "lower Link Rating" and not "lower or equal Link Rating" (with a battling The Arrival you can revive Dark Templar, Darkwight or Fire Phoenix; and with a battling Dark Templar or Fire Phoenix you can only revive Darkwight). Also, most of them are still pending to be fixed (but Darkwight and the Level 8s are fine now).

Edited by user Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:03:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 7:00:51 AM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

When the I battled with the Arrival (anime) while I have gussari and dark templar (anime), and I used gussari effect to banish itself to KO both monsters. After the damage calculations, it didn't let me bring back dark templar in my GY.

I tested out Gussari and it didn't bring back Dark templar from my graveyard

Edited by user Sunday, December 15, 2019 7:03:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LolsterXD97  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:07:44 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

When the I battled with the Arrival (anime) while I have gussari and dark templar (anime), and I used gussari effect to banish itself to KO both monsters. After the damage calculations, it didn't let me bring back dark templar in my GY.

I tested out Gussari and it didn't bring back Dark templar from my graveyard
Apparently it only works when the Link Monster isn't destroyed by the battle.
File Attachment(s):
Gussari.yrp (1kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:50:36 PM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

Can u also make it work when the link monster is destroyed by battle

Please I’m begging u!
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 12:42:34 AM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

Gussari @Ignister's effect does work. But the main problem is that it can only special summon @ignister link monsters in my GY during my battle phase. It doesn't let me special summon @ignister link monsters in my GY during my opponent's battle phase.

Can you fix it by making sure it lets me special summon @ignister link monsters in my GY during my opponent's battle phase.

Edited by user Monday, December 16, 2019 12:45:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 4:01:25 PM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

Do you understand what am I saying what is wrong with the card.

And are you going to fix that problem.
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#10 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 12:56:33 AM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING TO MY QUESTION?
LolsterXD97  
#11 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 4:43:49 AM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING TO MY QUESTION?
I'm not a scripter, for starters.
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#12 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 11:43:13 AM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

But do u understand what I’m saying what’s wrong with Gussari.
LolsterXD97  
#13 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 1:53:49 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

But do u understand what I’m saying what’s wrong with Gussari.
Yes: Gussari doesn't Special Summon an @Ignister Link Monster from the GY with a lower Link Rating than my battling one if used during my opponent's turn, while it does so during mine.
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#14 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 5:55:33 PM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

So are the scripters are fixing that problem.
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#15 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 3:13:37 PM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

Why isn’t anyone fixing it
LolsterXD97  
#16 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 8:12:03 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

I can't activate CompromA.I.se's 2nd effect if I Special Summon a monster at the end of the Damage Step (Dark Templar's 2nd/3rd effect for example), despite not stating "(except during the Damage Step)".
aaaaaaaaaaa06  
#17 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 8:34:12 PM(UTC)
aaaaaaaaaaa06

United States

Make sure Gussari special summon an @Ignister link monster from my GY during my opponent's battle phase.

FIX IT NOW!:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

IT MAKES ME FURIOUS TO SEE IT NOT WORKING:angry :angry

I ALWAYS FIND OUT THAT THE CARD ISN"T WORKING:angry :angry

SO FIX IT:angry :angry

I AM RUNNING OUT OF MY PATIENTS:angry :angry

MAKE SURE GUSSARI's THIRD EFFECT WORKS BY MAKING IT SPECIAL SUMMON A @IGNISTER LINK MONSTER DURING THE OPPONENT'S BATTLE PHASE.:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry
larry126  
#18 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 4:11:02 PM(UTC)
larry126

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Sorry for the late respond, let's get into the main stuff straight away.

Gussari's problem has been found thanks to the replay:thup (providing a replay really helps the job a lot easier compared to constant spamming for fixes), there was a hard-to-spot error which basically breaks the effect if the activator is one being attacked.

I cannot reproduce the protection bug you mentioned with Gatchiri (I used 2 Raigeki and 1 Raigeki+Arrival for testing), may need a replay to be sure with the circumstances. As for the latter, it is intended as its Japanese lore follows the pattern of "except during the Damage Step". (In details, "except during the Damage Step" is an official English PSCT which doesn't exist in Japanese or the unofficial translation of anime cards). This also applies to CompromA.I.se.

Donyoribo's problem will be solved soon.

Hiyari's and Doshin's problems will be solved soon (these 2 were kinda messed up when updated in line with OCG)

Earth Golem and Water Leviathan will get their stats fixed soon.

I cannot reproduce Light Dragon problem you mentioned as I was able to activate its effect when a Doshin on my side attacked directly.

Arrival's immunity error will be fixed soon.

Darkwight was fixed~

FA.I.ghting Spirit's error will be fixed soon.

TA.I.med Technique's first effect will receive a fix soon, hopefully it will solve the problem but playtests will be much appreciated. As for the 2nd effect, it is interpreted in the way that as long as the 1st attack was between Links, it could then be activated any time during BP.

HA.I. will be fixed soon.

I cannot recreate the problem you mentioned about A.I. Shadow based on your description. I am able to attack anything I want if I destroyed the targeted monster at the moment of A.I. Shadow's activation. If you mean post-activation, the Anime version of A.I. Shadow actually works differently from its OCG counterpart. OCG version functions in a same manner as Spellbinding Circle whereas Anime version is similar to Terra Firma Gravity. I'll update the text to reflect this aspect of the card later too.

Additionally, a small suggestion about your bug reports. Next time you upload a replay, can you also specify which turn? So I know which part of the duel I should be looking at ^_^
LolsterXD97  
#19 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 5:50:39 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

Originally Posted by: larry126 Go to Quoted Post
I cannot reproduce the protection bug you mentioned with Gatchiri (I used 2 Raigeki and 1 Raigeki+Arrival for testing), may need a replay to be sure with the circumstances. As for the latter, it is intended as its Japanese lore follows the pattern of "except during the Damage Step". (In details, "except during the Damage Step" is an official English PSCT which doesn't exist in Japanese or the unofficial translation of anime cards). This also applies to CompromA.I.se.
Gatchiri then must have been fixed. Just tested it with both a Raigeki and anime!Ignister A.I.Land's drawback. And ok in regards to it and CompromA.I.se.
Quote:
I cannot reproduce Light Dragon problem you mentioned as I was able to activate its effect when a Doshin on my side attacked directly.
Surely got fixed too. Tested with both an attack at a monster and a direct one.
Quote:
TA.I.med Technique's first effect will receive a fix soon, hopefully it will solve the problem but playtests will be much appreciated. As for the 2nd effect, it is interpreted in the way that as long as the 1st attack was between Links, it could then be activated any time during BP.
Ok.
Quote:
If you mean post-activation, the Anime version of A.I. Shadow actually works differently from its OCG counterpart. OCG version functions in a same manner as Spellbinding Circle whereas Anime version is similar to Terra Firma Gravity. I'll update the text to reflect this aspect of the card later too.
Yeah, post-activation is what I meant.
Quote:
Additionally, a small suggestion about your bug reports. Next time you upload a replay, can you also specify which turn? So I know which part of the duel I should be looking at ^_^
Ok, will put it on the file name next time.

Edited by user Monday, December 30, 2019 4:43:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LolsterXD97  
#20 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 3:08:10 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

After ETCO's passcodes were updated, The Arrival cannot Special Summon an @Ignister Token anymore (the destruction part works, though). Below's a replay showing the error message that appears when trying to. Also, the counter placed by its effect is shown as "[???]: 1" instead of "[Counter (The Arrival Cyberse @Ignister (Anime))]: 1".

Water Leviathan cannot use its ATK-halving effect when battling anymore.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:14:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
Turn 3.yrp (1kb) downloaded 0 time(s).