YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
duelking011  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 2:03:57 PM(UTC)
duelking011

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I was going to upload a replay. But I couldn't attach it. Can't I upload the YRPX file?
So please check the cards below directly.

Yubel(anime)

UserPostedImage

JPN lore : このカードは戦闘では破壊されない。戦闘によって発生したプレイヤーへのダメージを0にして、その数値分のダメージを相手プレイヤーに与える。このカードはエンドフェイズ時に、自分フィールド上のモンスター1体を生け贄に捧げなければ破壊される。このカード上記効果以外で破壊された時、デッキ、手札、墓地から「ユベル-Das Abscheulich Ritter」1体を特殊召喚する事ができる。

The content of the red letters is a damage caused by the monster effect of yubel. But in ygp, the battle damage was changed to the opponent's. (It's like a trap card "dimension wall.") This is by no means a battle damage.
Battle Damage = X
Effect Damage = O

Shooting Star Dragon(anime)

UserPostedImage

JPN lore : シンクロチューナー+「スターダスト・ドラゴン」
このシンクロ召喚は相手ターンでも行う事ができる。1ターンに1度、自分のデッキの上からカードを5枚確認し、その中のチューナーの数だけ、このカードは相手モンスターに攻撃する事ができる。自分フィールド上に存在するこのカード以外のカードを対象に「フィールド上のカードを破壊する効果」を持つ魔法・罠・効果モンスターの効果が発動した時、その発動を無効にし破壊する。相手ターンに1度、このカードをゲームから除外する事で、相手モンスター1体の攻撃を無効にする事ができる。この効果を発動するために除外したこのカードは、この効果を適用したターンのエンドフェイズ時に自分フィールド上に戻る。

Currently, in ygp, Shooting Star Dragon (anime) can return freely at the end phase other than the turn to which the card effect is applied. This is wrong. You should be able to come back only on the turn the Shooting Star Dragon disappeared. Like a red nova dragon..

Edited by user Wednesday, May 20, 2020 2:25:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified