YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cruelmind  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 3:31:51 PM(UTC)
cruelmind

So im using Impcantation and all of them have a continious effect that doesnt allow you to summon from the extra deck.
For example Impcantation Talismandras text, says:

You can reveal 1 Ritual Monster in your hand; Special Summon both this card from your hand and 1 "Impcantation" monster from your Deck, except "Impcantation Talismandra". If this card is Special Summoned from the Deck: You can add 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Impcantation Talismandra" effect per turn, and only once that turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck.

So far so good. Problem is, if there are no Impcantations on my field, and there is already an extra deck monster on my field (meaning BEFORE i even summoned any Impcantation), the game wont allow me to use my Impcantation effects from the hand.

This should be a bug since the Impcantation effect is a continious one, meaning its only active as long as they are face up on the field.

Edited by user Saturday, March 27, 2021 3:34:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified