YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Skx StAtS  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 7:52:31 PM(UTC)
Skx StAtS

Hello can anyone make a them for me or explain how i can make a theme. i was wanting a bleach theme. with ichigos final tensho form

I would like this as the background background

this as the sleeves sleeve

image for main menu main menu image

and i would like the theme music from bleach also i wish i could do this myself but i do not see any tuts on how to make a custom theme
please help thanks

I do appreciate anyone who can help me in this thanks
justF0rfun  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:27:11 PM(UTC)
justF0rfun

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 34 post(s)
I don't know if YGOPro can do it for itself, but I always do it so first crop the pictures to the right size (size for bg main/duel is 1024x624, for sleeves 177x254).
Now go to your YGOPro folder. Inside it you should find a folder named "textures". Put your pictures in it. If you want you can make copies of the original bg/sleeves/etc and put them in a folder there (thats what I did + I got other bg/sleeves inside it). Delete the original bg and sleeve. Rename the picture for the main menu into "bg" and the one you want for duels into "bg-duel". The same goes for the sleeves. The other textures can also be change if you want through the same method.
If you want to change music you need to go inside the sound folder (which should be also in your YGPro folder). Do the same with the picture. Take a song, put it in the folder and rename it into e.g. menu --> main menu music.

If you're still confused about how to do it, you can just go on Youtube and search for a Tutorial. Pretty sure you can find some good ones there.
FTON  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:29:55 PM(UTC)
FTON

Was thanked: 340 time(s) in 291 post(s)
You must edit the original textures, and replace them with yours.
Use Photoshop or Gimp.
Skx StAtS  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:35:23 PM(UTC)
Skx StAtS

Originally Posted by: justF0rfun Go to Quoted Post
I don't know if YGOPro can do it for itself, but I always do it so first crop the pictures to the right size (size for bg main/duel is 1024x624, for sleeves 177x254).
Now go to your YGOPro folder. Inside it you should find a folder named "textures". Put your pictures in it. If you want you can make copies of the original bg/sleeves/etc and put them in a folder there (thats what I did + I got other bg/sleeves inside it). Delete the original bg and sleeve. Rename the picture for the main menu into "bg" and the one you want for duels into "bg-duel". The same goes for the sleeves. The other textures can also be change if you want through the same method.
If you want to change music you need to go inside the sound folder (which should be also in your YGPro folder). Do the same with the picture. Take a song, put it in the folder and rename it into e.g. menu --> main menu music.

If you're still confused about how to do it, you can just go on Youtube and search for a Tutorial. Pretty sure you can find some good ones there.

thanks, i know how to edit the folder files i have added themes before from what is created. but i would like a full theme with the bleach theme song and some advantage- disadvantage sound tracks and all.
Skx StAtS  
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:43:17 PM(UTC)
Skx StAtS

also would like a custom field based on bleach i wish i could make all this myself i'm one to want to learn it myself but i do not see any tuts on this
justF0rfun  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:43:22 PM(UTC)
justF0rfun

so basically you want someone to do a Bleach Theme for you?
Skx StAtS  
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:03:54 PM(UTC)
Skx StAtS

Originally Posted by: justF0rfun Go to Quoted Post
so basically you want someone to do a Bleach Theme for you?

no as i just said i wish i can do it myself which i am trying to now as we speak. but i do not know what i am doing. if i had tutorial on how to do this myself i would gladly do it myself. i dont like tyo ask no one for nothing but i'm against the wall here. so i'm sorry if i asked for something i can not get. thanks
justF0rfun  
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:07:35 PM(UTC)
justF0rfun

So what do you not understand? I always try to help.

Edited by user Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:30:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Skx StAtS  
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:33:43 PM(UTC)
Skx StAtS

ok lets start again cuz i'm not trying to argue with someone on here when all i asked for was help.. I am trying to make a Bleach theme i am having trouble with this. I set the image to the size you mentioned and it did not come out like i wanted. i am more of a hands on learner and a tutorial would help best. If someone wanted to make this them i would love the help. But i am not asking someone for them to put the time in. I understand its a pain in the rear. Cuz i am having the trouble with it. I do not have photoshop for me to do this at the time I am using a new computer and can not get my hands on the program right now.
Prudence94  
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:36:52 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Hey If you want I can make the Whole theme for you :)
But I'm not familiar with Bleach so I'd be grateful if you posted the links of the songs you want to use and maybe tell me where you want them to be used (Which song for main menu,which for Deck edit etc) and what colors you'd like to see in the theme,I mean the colors of the buttons,text and so on,and the same goes for the field,if you want a specific image to be used jsut post it or link it here
Feel free to ask if you didn't understand something :)
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!