YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
320 Pages«<318319320
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
udc  
#6381 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:32:44 PM(UTC)
udc

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sadasdsd  
#6382 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 9:17:02 AM(UTC)
sadasdsd

udc  
#6383 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:01:47 PM(UTC)
udc

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Borreload Xcharge dragon (anime)

Maybe it was an anime bug but borreload dragon was not banned in the end phase

borreload excharge dragon anime

as you can see the picture is not clear.

https://yugipedia.com/wi...rreload_eXcharge_Dragon_(anime)
the effect of yugipedia is the same as the original, but you know if it will be done as in the anime, because the text is not clear.
sadasdsd  
#6384 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:49:52 PM(UTC)
sadasdsd

@cybercatman
its me servetss.
im so so sorry i insulted you yes im guilty i made a mistake and despite your explanation i came to no understand and began to insult you. im sorry but i regret and please forgive me and answer one last time.

i want to ask something
performapal pendulum conductor does not coincide with theeffect in the game in the last text manga yuya has told us the following way can attack at the same time. in the game if a pendulum monster that you control is destroyed during the battle the monster effect cannot be activated if somene answerse i would be very grateful i am a new player and a new manga audience so i wondered just

when i asked you why you changed the odd-eyes phantast effect you told me that the effect is not a signt that it affect all monsters. but even if you follow the arc v manga 23 episode there is actually a sign and evidence that the monster will attack at the same time. but the effect is not exactly what yuya told.

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Scale_023

Yuya activates the effect of "Pendulum Conductor", allowing his Pendulum Monsters to attack simultaneously. Ren activates his face-down "White Howling", attempting to negate the effect of "Pendulum Conductor", but Yuya activates the Action Card "Exhaust Note", negating Ren's Trap Card and setting it back face-down. The effect of "Phantasma Dragon" activates, reducing the left head's ATK by 1000 for each Pendulum Monster on Yuya's Extra Deck ("Biphamet Left Head": 3300 → 300 ATK). "Clearwing" and "Phantasma Dragon" attack and destroy both heads simultaneously (Ren: 1350 → 0 LP).
User is suspended until 5/17/4757 5:26:22 AM(UTC) FiL.LiP  
#6385 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 4:39:47 AM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiL.LiP Go to Quoted Post
I request the addition of the following cards:

- Sunseed Shadow
- Sunseed Twin
- Sunavalon Melias
- Sunvine Cross Breed
- Sunvine Plunder

What's the problem with these cards? Since January awaiting the addition... Several other newer cards have been added.
iloveyou3000  
#6386 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:44:00 AM(UTC)
iloveyou3000

How to download these? i don't understand...
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#6387 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 2:31:22 PM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Was thanked: 1337 time(s) in 1077 post(s)
Originally Posted by: iloveyou3000 Go to Quoted Post
How to download these? i don't understand...

They're automatically downloaded in-game via live update now.
Now this is how I play:
#6388 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:19:42 AM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Several Vrains cards were ignored and no position was given (there are cards with more than five months of appearance). Total lack of consideration by the [ir]responsibles for this area.

I request the addition of the following cards:

- Salamangreat Burning Shell
- Return Risk Reservoir
- Borrel Ring

- Sunseed Shadow
- Sunseed Twin
- Sunavalon Melias
- Sunvine Cross Breed
- Sunvine Plunder

- Break Hydradrive
- Hydradrive Mutation
- Hydradrive Element
- Alteration Hydradrive
- Rousing Hydradrive Monarch
- Paradox Hydradrive Atlas
- Perfectron Hydradrive Dragon
- Hydradrive Readvent
- Property Flood
- Hydradrive Gravity
- Hydradrive Tolerance
- Interference Canceller
- Dice Logic
- Judgment Roll
- Card of Pandora
NassX  
#6389 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:27:43 PM(UTC)
NassX

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Several Vrains cards were ignored and no position was given (there are cards with more than five months of appearance). Total lack of consideration by the [ir]responsibles for this area.

Why you always gotta criticize them? "lack of consideration" for what? lmao they have lifes how can you attack people just because they don't script some cards "on time"? and "irresponsibles"? Come on have some respect

If you are that triggered why don't you learn to script the cards yourself? There are lots of guides and i think you should really learn it so idiotic personal attacks like these could stop
#6390 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:05:07 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Originally Posted by: NassX Go to Quoted Post
Why you always gotta criticize them? "lack of consideration" for what? lmao they have lifes how can you attack people just because they don't script some cards "on time"? and "irresponsibles"? Come on have some respect

If you are that triggered why don't you learn to script the cards yourself? There are lots of guides and i think you should really learn it so idiotic personal attacks like these could stop

Obviously we all have lives. Dah. But how long is this litany repeated and repeated? Is this what you say, for example, to the boss? This is not a job here, okay. But scripters were accepted because somehow they committed to add cards to the program. So where? Let's get to work.

If I wanted to play alone, as it should happen to you, I might even learn to script - and I would certainly do very well-done work as is my custom. However, the complaint here isn't a mere selfishness of mine. Other players are also waiting for these and several other cards.
cybercatman  
#6391 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 10:08:56 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Was thanked: 256 time(s) in 203 post(s)

Obviously we all have lives. Dah. But how long is this litany repeated and repeated? Is this what you say, for example, to the boss? This is not a job here, okay. But scripters were accepted because somehow they committed to add cards to the program. So where? Let's get to work.

If I wanted to play alone, as it should happen to you, I might even learn to script - and I would certainly do very well-done work as is my custom. However, the complaint here isn't a mere selfishness of mine. Other players are also waiting for these and several other cards.

First, acting like you are a "boss" will not make your request more attractive, it will even have the opposite effect

Next, Maybe the latest addition were cards you don't like, explaining why you don't see them?
Just to give recent exemple, Allure Queen and @Ignister

Or the regular addition of the ocg cards (collector pack, legendary duellist 5 that had quite a few problematic cards, Structure deck Revolver...)

There is also the Fixing (because yes, fixes don't appear by magic) of both ocg and anime stuff that require work

Or just checking the reports We get (even if I admit, me being sick for the last 3 week made me less active on the forum and so work accumulated on that part)

But of course, complaining and then wait that the work get done for free by someone else is easier than doing it yourself

Just to mention that scripting the card yourself then getting them on the live is possible
As long as you ask an "official" scripter how to do to not get the same problem as the following pull
https://github.com/Ygopr...2e66a30336c4fc7209b70125
that we will have to rework because the uploader put pics and script in the wrong locations
thanks 1 user thanked cybercatman for this useful post.
marik  
#6392 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 10:03:39 AM(UTC)
marik

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 33 post(s)
some problem on "Boss Duel":

- some cards had an error notification when I play them ("Don thousand's had 2 error scripts)

- when the duel begins, all card are elliminated as the boss duel rules implemented, BUT the boss duel cards not shown so the both player hands, decks, and extra decks are 0
File Attachment(s):
2019-06-21 11-43-54.yrp (1kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.