YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
321 Pages«<318319320321>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
udc  
#6381 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:32:44 PM(UTC)
udc

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/8/2019(UTC)
Posts: 40

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sadasdsd  
#6382 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 9:17:02 AM(UTC)
sadasdsd

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 4/12/2019(UTC)
Posts: 8

udc  
#6383 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:01:47 PM(UTC)
udc

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/8/2019(UTC)
Posts: 40

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Borreload Xcharge dragon (anime)

Maybe it was an anime bug but borreload dragon was not banned in the end phase

borreload excharge dragon anime

as you can see the picture is not clear.

https://yugipedia.com/wi...rreload_eXcharge_Dragon_(anime)
the effect of yugipedia is the same as the original, but you know if it will be done as in the anime, because the text is not clear.
sadasdsd  
#6384 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:49:52 PM(UTC)
sadasdsd

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 4/12/2019(UTC)
Posts: 8

@cybercatman
its me servetss.
im so so sorry i insulted you yes im guilty i made a mistake and despite your explanation i came to no understand and began to insult you. im sorry but i regret and please forgive me and answer one last time.


i want to ask something
performapal pendulum conductor does not coincide with theeffect in the game in the last text manga yuya has told us the following way can attack at the same time. in the game if a pendulum monster that you control is destroyed during the battle the monster effect cannot be activated if somene answerse i would be very grateful i am a new player and a new manga audience so i wondered just



when i asked you why you changed the odd-eyes phantast effect you told me that the effect is not a signt that it affect all monsters. but even if you follow the arc v manga 23 episode there is actually a sign and evidence that the monster will attack at the same time. but the effect is not exactly what yuya told.

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Scale_023

Yuya activates the effect of "Pendulum Conductor", allowing his Pendulum Monsters to attack simultaneously. Ren activates his face-down "White Howling", attempting to negate the effect of "Pendulum Conductor", but Yuya activates the Action Card "Exhaust Note", negating Ren's Trap Card and setting it back face-down. The effect of "Phantasma Dragon" activates, reducing the left head's ATK by 1000 for each Pendulum Monster on Yuya's Extra Deck ("Biphamet Left Head": 3300 → 300 ATK). "Clearwing" and "Phantasma Dragon" attack and destroy both heads simultaneously (Ren: 1350 → 0 LP).
User is suspended until 5/17/4757 5:26:22 AM(UTC) FiL.LiP  
#6385 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 4:39:47 AM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 11/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,788

Thanks: 69 times
Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiL.LiP Go to Quoted Post
I request the addition of the following cards:

- Sunseed Shadow
- Sunseed Twin
- Sunavalon Melias
- Sunvine Cross Breed
- Sunvine Plunder

What's the problem with these cards? Since January awaiting the addition... Several other newer cards have been added.
iloveyou3000  
#6386 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:44:00 AM(UTC)
iloveyou3000

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 4/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 1

How to download these? i don't understand...
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#6387 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 2:31:22 PM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/28/2014(UTC)
Posts: 8,804

Thanks: 730 times
Was thanked: 1337 time(s) in 1077 post(s)
Originally Posted by: iloveyou3000 Go to Quoted Post
How to download these? i don't understand...


They're automatically downloaded in-game via live update now.
Now this is how I play:
User is suspended until 5/17/4757 5:26:22 AM(UTC) FiL.LiP  
#6388 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:19:42 AM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 11/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,788

Thanks: 69 times
Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Several Vrains cards were ignored and no position was given (there are cards with more than five months of appearance). Total lack of consideration by the [ir]responsibles for this area.

I request the addition of the following cards:

- Salamangreat Burning Shell
- Return Risk Reservoir
- Borrel Ring

- Sunseed Shadow
- Sunseed Twin
- Sunavalon Melias
- Sunvine Cross Breed
- Sunvine Plunder

- Break Hydradrive
- Hydradrive Mutation
- Hydradrive Element
- Alteration Hydradrive
- Rousing Hydradrive Monarch
- Paradox Hydradrive Atlas
- Perfectron Hydradrive Dragon
- Hydradrive Readvent
- Property Flood
- Hydradrive Gravity
- Hydradrive Tolerance
- Interference Canceller
- Dice Logic
- Judgment Roll
- Card of Pandora
NassX  
#6389 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:27:43 PM(UTC)
NassX

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/4/2015(UTC)
Posts: 1,059

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiL.LiP Go to Quoted Post
Several Vrains cards were ignored and no position was given (there are cards with more than five months of appearance). Total lack of consideration by the [ir]responsibles for this area.


Why you always gotta criticize them? "lack of consideration" for what? lmao they have lifes how can you attack people just because they don't script some cards "on time"? and "irresponsibles"? Come on have some respect

If you are that triggered why don't you learn to script the cards yourself? There are lots of guides and i think you should really learn it so idiotic personal attacks like these could stop
User is suspended until 5/17/4757 5:26:22 AM(UTC) FiL.LiP  
#6390 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:05:07 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 11/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,788

Thanks: 69 times
Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: NassX Go to Quoted Post
Why you always gotta criticize them? "lack of consideration" for what? lmao they have lifes how can you attack people just because they don't script some cards "on time"? and "irresponsibles"? Come on have some respect

If you are that triggered why don't you learn to script the cards yourself? There are lots of guides and i think you should really learn it so idiotic personal attacks like these could stop

Obviously we all have lives. Dah. But how long is this litany repeated and repeated? Is this what you say, for example, to the boss? This is not a job here, okay. But scripters were accepted because somehow they committed to add cards to the program. So where? Let's get to work.

If I wanted to play alone, as it should happen to you, I might even learn to script - and I would certainly do very well-done work as is my custom. However, the complaint here isn't a mere selfishness of mine. Other players are also waiting for these and several other cards.
cybercatman  
#6391 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 10:08:56 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,326

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiL.LiP Go to Quoted Post

Obviously we all have lives. Dah. But how long is this litany repeated and repeated? Is this what you say, for example, to the boss? This is not a job here, okay. But scripters were accepted because somehow they committed to add cards to the program. So where? Let's get to work.

If I wanted to play alone, as it should happen to you, I might even learn to script - and I would certainly do very well-done work as is my custom. However, the complaint here isn't a mere selfishness of mine. Other players are also waiting for these and several other cards.


First, acting like you are a "boss" will not make your request more attractive, it will even have the opposite effect

Next, Maybe the latest addition were cards you don't like, explaining why you don't see them?
Just to give recent exemple, Allure Queen and @Ignister

Or the regular addition of the ocg cards (collector pack, legendary duellist 5 that had quite a few problematic cards, Structure deck Revolver...)

There is also the Fixing (because yes, fixes don't appear by magic) of both ocg and anime stuff that require work

Or just checking the reports We get (even if I admit, me being sick for the last 3 week made me less active on the forum and so work accumulated on that part)


But of course, complaining and then wait that the work get done for free by someone else is easier than doing it yourself


Just to mention that scripting the card yourself then getting them on the live is possible
As long as you ask an "official" scripter how to do to not get the same problem as the following pull
https://github.com/Ygopr...2e66a30336c4fc7209b70125
that we will have to rework because the uploader put pics and script in the wrong locations
thanks 1 user thanked cybercatman for this useful post.
marik  
#6392 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 10:03:39 AM(UTC)
marik

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 2/25/2013(UTC)
Posts: 715

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 33 post(s)
some problem on "Boss Duel":

- some cards had an error notification when I play them ("Don thousand's had 2 error scripts)

- when the duel begins, all card are elliminated as the boss duel rules implemented, BUT the boss duel cards not shown so the both player hands, decks, and extra decks are 0
File Attachment(s):
2019-06-21 11-43-54.yrp (1kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
ortide8754  
#6393 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:44:51 AM(UTC)
ortide8754

Rank: Member

Joined: 5/24/2015(UTC)
Posts: 17

Hey everyone !
Thank you for anyone scripting these cards !
The one I would like to be added is from this week's episode of VRAINS

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Stairs_of_Mail

Thanks if anyone adds it !
abo5atwa  
#6394 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 5:30:29 PM(UTC)
abo5atwa

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/22/2019(UTC)
Posts: 1

Suso  
#6395 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 12:57:03 PM(UTC)
Suso

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/29/2019(UTC)
Posts: 1

Hello i am new here, so How can I download the files for the cards??
Dragonecro0987  
#6396 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:05:00 PM(UTC)
Dragonecro0987

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 12/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 4

New to this thread but seems like a solid way to track missing/unadded cards.
Here's a list of some of the missing Vrains cards (up to the end of Soulburner vs Roboppi)

Salamangreats:
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Salamangreat_Zebroid_X
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Salamangreat_Lemming
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Salamangreat_Fang
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Salamangreat_Tail
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Salamangreat_Ring

Appliancers:
https://yugipedia.com/wi...Appliancer_Breakerbuncle
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Appliancer_Copybokkle
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Appliancer_Kappa_Scale
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Appliancer_Dryer_Drake
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Appliancer_Reduce
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Appliancer_Coating
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Appliancer_Recycle

Ignisters:
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/A.I._Mine
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Earth_Golem_@Ignister
(Kind of expect Earth Golem to be unlikely but I'd assume its materials are 1 @Ignister monster and 1 Earth monster, ofc we can wait for the real life version)

Marincess:
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Marincess_Decision

Altergeist:
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Altergeist_Fijialert

Topologina:
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Topologina_Sassabee

Sunavalon/Sunvine:
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Sunseed_Twin
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Sunavalon_Cursed_Reborn

Hydradrives/Bohman Cards: (Excluding no full stats shown - Goddamn it Vrains)
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Break_Hydradrive
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Hydradrive_Mutation
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Hydradrive_Readvent
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Property_Flood
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Dice_Logic
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Hydradrive_Gravity
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Hydradrive_Tolerance
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Interference_Canceller
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Judgment_Roll
https://yugipedia.com/wi...imera_Hydradrive_Dragrid
https://yugipedia.com/wi...radrive_Draghead_-_Flame
https://yugipedia.com/wi...dradrive_Draghead_-_Aqua
https://yugipedia.com/wi...using_Hydradrive_Monarch
https://yugipedia.com/wi...Paradox_Hydradrive_Atlas

And I'll end it there for now. Hope this helps with what could be added with future anime updates.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:33:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pyrQ  
#6397 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:36:01 AM(UTC)
pyrQ

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/4/2017(UTC)
Posts: 549

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 98 post(s)
I will comment on the cards on your list that cannot and will not be added (at least for now). This could serve as an explanation for other people as well since some of these are asked every now and then (note that it's always possible that we figure out a workaround for an unimplementable card in the future, but don't count or ask for it). Everything in your list that I don't mention should be added at some point when a scripter gets the time to work on them (for example I'm already working on the new "Appliancer" cards from the last couple of episodes).

- Appliancer Breakerbuncle: Unfortunately the proxy is not clear enough to be read, but it is clear enough to see that it has a second effect, which was never used so we have idea what it is, as a result it will not be added.
- A.I. Mine: Similar to above, the card either has a continuation to the effect we know, and/or it has a second effect that is blocked by the finger.
- Earth Golem @Ignister: Missing info, most importantly the materials, but we know this will get an OCG release so for now we'll probably just wait till then.
- Topologina Sassabee: Missing materials. It's one of the few times where the dialogue did not mention the needed materials during the "summon chant" and we never got a proxy for it so it is what it is.
- Break Hydradrive: It's currently impossible to implement the condition/check for its first effect without changing cards that Tribute, so for now it's on the back-burner.
- Rousing Hydradrive Monarch: Its effect that forces players to summon monsters in Attack Position needs a core update in order to be implemented properly.
- Chimera Hydradrive Draghead - Flame/Aqua: We're missing the Link Materials for both.
- Hydradrive Mutation/Paradox Hydradrive Atlas: Even though we have the proxies, they're not very clear (especially Mutation's is awful), so while we can confirm that the number of effects listed on the proxy matches the number of effects that we know about the card (unlike "Appliancer Breakerbuncle"), it's hard to impossible to confirm that the text on the proxies actually matches those effects. However, we are still discussing about these 2, mainly about Atlas, so it's possible that we either manage to verify the text somehow (RIP eyes) or we just come to the decision to add it/them.

As a last thing, you have "Sunavalon Cursed Reborn" on the list but the card is already in the game so I'm not sure if you missed it or what exactly happened here.

Edited by user Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:41:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked pyrQ for this useful post.
Dragonecro0987  
#6398 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:20:00 AM(UTC)
Dragonecro0987

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 12/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 4

Originally Posted by: pyrQ Go to Quoted Post
I will comment on the cards on your list that cannot and will not be added (at least for now). This could serve as an explanation for other people as well since some of these are asked every now and then (note that it's always possible that we figure out a workaround for an unimplementable card in the future, but don't count or ask for it). Everything in your list that I don't mention should be added at some point when a scripter gets the time to work on them (for example I'm already working on the new "Appliancer" cards from the last couple of episodes).

- Appliancer Breakerbuncle: Unfortunately the proxy is not clear enough to be read, but it is clear enough to see that it has a second effect, which was never used so we have idea what it is, as a result it will not be added.
- A.I. Mine: Similar to above, the card either has a continuation to the effect we know, and/or it has a second effect that is blocked by the finger.
- Earth Golem @Ignister: Missing info, most importantly the materials, but we know this will get an OCG release so for now we'll probably just wait till then.
- Topologina Sassabee: Missing materials. It's one of the few times where the dialogue did not mention the needed materials during the "summon chant" and we never got a proxy for it so it is what it is.
- Break Hydradrive: It's currently impossible to implement the condition/check for its first effect without changing cards that Tribute, so for now it's on the back-burner.
- Rousing Hydradrive Monarch: Its effect that forces players to summon monsters in Attack Position needs a core update in order to be implemented properly.
- Chimera Hydradrive Draghead - Flame/Aqua: We're missing the Link Materials for both.
- Hydradrive Mutation/Paradox Hydradrive Atlas: Even though we have the proxies, they're not very clear (especially Mutation's is awful), so while we can confirm that the number of effects listed on the proxy matches the number of effects that we know about the card (unlike "Appliancer Breakerbuncle"), it's hard to impossible to confirm that the text on the proxies actually matches those effects. However, we are still discussing about these 2, mainly about Atlas, so it's possible that we either manage to verify the text somehow (RIP eyes) or we just come to the decision to add it/them.

As a last thing, you have "Sunavalon Cursed Reborn" on the list but the card is already in the game so I'm not sure if you missed it or what exactly happened here.


Ah, thanks for the update on my list.

As for the comments, much helpful too. I'll be honest in that I hadn't seen the A.I Mine nor Breakerbuncle card art is a long while so I forgot it having more text to it than just what it was used for. Sad to see we likely will never get to see what Breaker fully did unless Roboppi somehow gets to duel again or a better image of it comes.

As I said, I understand with Earth Golem cause the materials are to be assumed. Same for Sassabee, through it does pain me given I've been dying to try Topologina with Sassabee on Percy. Maybe Pandor will duel again and will actually say the materials. And yeah the Hydradrives, kind of hard to work with what the show gave us ofc so I do appreciate the work trying to at least get them off the ground. That aside, I'm assuming the levels and other various factors are what hold back the other Hydradrive Main Decks and that one Spirit Force WIND Core.

Either way, thank you for the update and some clarification. Also yeah, I saw my Specter Decklist and did not notice Cursed Reborn. Last I checked, it wasn't but there it was. So shows what I know xD

Edited by user Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:21:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pyrQ  
#6399 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:31:14 AM(UTC)
pyrQ

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/4/2017(UTC)
Posts: 549

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 98 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dragonecro0987 Go to Quoted Post
That aside, I'm assuming the levels and other various factors are what hold back the other Hydradrive Main Decks and that one Spirit Force WIND Core.
Yes, if there's any missing info that cannot be safely assumed like Level, ATK/DEF, etc, then those cards cannot and will not be added (for example we can safely assume that all "Hydradrive" monsters are Cyberse, but we cannot assume their ATK/DEF or Level).
NassX  
#6400 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 6:52:27 PM(UTC)
NassX

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/4/2015(UTC)
Posts: 1,059

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Originally Posted by: pyrQ Go to Quoted Post
I will comment on the cards on your list that cannot and will not be added (at least for now). This could serve as an explanation for other people as well since some of these are asked every now and then (note that it's always possible that we figure out a workaround for an unimplementable card in the future, but don't count or ask for it). Everything in your list that I don't mention should be added at some point when a scripter gets the time to work on them (for example I'm already working on the new "Appliancer" cards from the last couple of episodes).

- Appliancer Breakerbuncle: Unfortunately the proxy is not clear enough to be read, but it is clear enough to see that it has a second effect, which was never used so we have idea what it is, as a result it will not be added.
- A.I. Mine: Similar to above, the card either has a continuation to the effect we know, and/or it has a second effect that is blocked by the finger.
- Earth Golem @Ignister: Missing info, most importantly the materials, but we know this will get an OCG release so for now we'll probably just wait till then.
- Topologina Sassabee: Missing materials. It's one of the few times where the dialogue did not mention the needed materials during the "summon chant" and we never got a proxy for it so it is what it is.
- Break Hydradrive: It's currently impossible to implement the condition/check for its first effect without changing cards that Tribute, so for now it's on the back-burner.
- Rousing Hydradrive Monarch: Its effect that forces players to summon monsters in Attack Position needs a core update in order to be implemented properly.
- Chimera Hydradrive Draghead - Flame/Aqua: We're missing the Link Materials for both.
- Hydradrive Mutation/Paradox Hydradrive Atlas: Even though we have the proxies, they're not very clear (especially Mutation's is awful), so while we can confirm that the number of effects listed on the proxy matches the number of effects that we know about the card (unlike "Appliancer Breakerbuncle"), it's hard to impossible to confirm that the text on the proxies actually matches those effects. However, we are still discussing about these 2, mainly about Atlas, so it's possible that we either manage to verify the text somehow (RIP eyes) or we just come to the decision to add it/them.

As a last thing, you have "Sunavalon Cursed Reborn" on the list but the card is already in the game so I'm not sure if you missed it or what exactly happened here.



Just to fully clear my doubts, so these cards (since you didn't refer them above) can/will be scripted at some point?
- chimera hydradrive dragrid this card had its full effect explained but i'm still confused of why it hasn't. Even though perfectron is much better this would be nice to have
- https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Hydradrive_Readvent
- https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Property_Flood
- https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Hydradrive_Gravity
- https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Interference_Canceller
- https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Hydradrive_Tolerance
- https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Judgment_Roll
- https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Sunseed_Twin
- http://yugipedia.com/wiki/Armatos_Legio_Eques_Flamma but i'm assuming eques flamma won't be added since it had tons of effects that can't be read, what a shame

sry for another question post but is just to make sure.
thanks for this answer you gave

Edited by user Friday, August 16, 2019 6:55:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Users browsing this topic
321 Pages«<318319320321>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error