No banlist prediction topic for the next format yet, so I thought I'd make one.
I'm interested to know your banlist predictions and how they compare to the official list, so if you have them, post them here!
Here's mine:Newly ForbiddenNekroz of Trishula
- Nekroz have dominated the meta since their introduction. Hitting Unicore means TCG would be following the OCG's lead, and they don't want that, so this instead. At least White Trishula was unbanned.Performage Trick Clown
- Poor design, self-interaction, and released as a common in both TCG and OCG means this will get the Baby Dragon Ruler insta-ban treatment. Also, hitting this means several other cards can avoid being hit (Mathematician, Norden, Foolish Burial, Brilliant Fusion, Thousand Blades), and other cards can possibly move down the list (Chain, Foolish Burial again).Wavering Eyes
- Was mass-released as a promo. Hitting this means TowersTurbo.ydk is no more, and pendulum mirror duels are no longer decided by whoever successfully resolves this card first.Newly LimitedCir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
- Sharing the meta domination with Nekroz, BA gets some hits.Denko Sekka
- Cold Wave on legs isn't healthy for the game. Now that it's been reprinted, this can safely be hit.Satellarknight Altair
- What a terrible night to have a Worlds Curse. With this to 1, Stellarnova Alpha'ing a Delteros or Triverr forces them to summon a sub-par target.Shaddoll Fusion
- Sorry Yamixrei, but the Mega-Tins with all the reprints have finished selling, and it's time to move on.El Shaddoll Fusion
- It's really time to move on. Besides, Polymerization is still a card.Stellarnova Alpha
- Worlds Curse intensifies.Newly Semi-LimitedAllure of Darkness
- With the DUEA dark decks out of the meta picture, this can give a small boost to current lower-tier and upcoming dark decks, or other decks that like sending their entire hand to grave.Compulsory Evacuation Device
- Majespecters? Kozmos? PSY-Frames? Never heard of them.Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
- Limiting this would kill the deck, but at 3 it's too strong. So here's a healthy medium.Ring of Destruction
- Its new errata means running more than 1 in a deck will more than likely render the 2nd copy a dead draw.Newly UnlimitedLegendary Six Samurai - Shi En
- Continuing its path down the list. Did nothing at 2, will do nothing at 3 considering Gateway is still banned. Besides, it's Synchro Arc in ARC-V.Dragon Ravine
- Same here.Chaos Sorcerer
- He's known for moving around the banlist, and it's been a while since he last moved.Tragoedia
- It's nice that Konami decided to test him at 2. I think the test was a success, so he can go to 3 now.
Edited by user
| Reason: LOL, wrong Dante card. It's Traveler, not Pilgrim.