1. Download the .zip file within my Github
2. Make sure YGoPro is closed.
Now, pick 1 of the following:Method 1 (updates scripts only):
Method 2 (updates scripts and strings but Live Update is semi-off):
3. From my Github's zip, take the expansions' folder's contents, the .zip file and the .cdb and place them inside your expansions folder.
4. Overwrite anything if necessary.
3. Find your YGoPro/system.conf and open it using any Text Editing Program (Such as Notepad) and add this line at the bottom "ignore_instant_updates = 2".NOTE:
This will turn off your instant updates but will continue to read them. If you will need to update your Live Folder, you have to update them manually, similar to Windows XP.
4. Inside my Github's zip, take the expansions folder and overwrite your YGoPro's expansions folder.NOTE:
For Windows XP, I'm not sure if it merges the folders so to be safe, you may want to overwrite the files only.