Have a great idea for a deck, but need some help building it? Or maybe you have a deck already but just need some fine tuning.
You've come to the right place. Here you will find a repository of more than 500 decks, covering all archetypes in yugioh, updated to
latest banlist. If there's an archetype I missed, let me know and I'll build it! I hope by sharing my decks, players will try different
decks instead of using the same ones over and over. Yugioh is fun due to variation and the multiple different combos.
There's a mix of fun troll decks, decks with crazy OTK combos, and also lock decks. My purpose here is to promote non-meta decks
and show competitive they can be. I take cards which people think are useless/garbage and turn them into useful/treasure. I will
take an archetype no matter how weak its support is and make the most competitive deck I can. Apart from AI, world champion,
meta, and starter decks, all decks will be made by me. Decks will be updated daily. Use the date column in dropbox to figure out
which decks got updated. Make sure to watch replays to understand how the deck works before you test it out!
1. Don't request a meta deck. The latest and most consistent recipes from tournaments will be found however in the link below.
2. All formats are latest TCG banlist.
3. No Anime or Character deck requests, but I will be posting my own anime/character decks in the folders below.
However, your anime requests can be done by either of these two: MLD
4. No general requests such as make a fire deck or a warrior deck or "give me a strong deck".
5. Requests must be specific in terms of a combo/monster/effect/card or an archetype.
7. You may request replays of certain combos / summons / effects / victory conditions or a demonstration of how one of my decks
8. Lastly, I also do r/fing, so you can post your own deck and I can put my edits to it.TCG/OCG decks & Requests
(My own personal collection of decks.)Tier List
(All decks organized by Tiers that are based on tournaments in real life.)Side deck cards
(Updated list of side deck cards I compiled. Essential for the competitive duelist.)Anime decks
(FTK decks for each of the victory conditions and some legit Anime decks that are not op)Character decks
(My best attempt at creating the strongest and accurate character decks for the protagonists)Starter decks
(Official starter decks from konami)World Champion decks
(Champions' original main deck and side deck without any modifications)Discord group for chat/discussion/tournaments
(Duel me or just chat!)YuGiLicious Youtube channel
(Videos of real duels with these decks+Tournament Replays)HQ proxies of all cards in any template
Note: If any replays don't work or if any TCG decks need updating, let me know.
If there are any questions to how one of my
decks work, just ask! Also, feel free to comment on suggestions and tips to improve the deck or if you have a deck that is
more consistent, post it!
Happy dueling! [:smile:]
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified