Michael Lawrence Dee
2014-07-21T01:21:12Z
I have made a custom card which is an Xyz, Fusion, Synchro and a Pendulum monster all at the same time.

To see how I did this. My type in the database is 8396897 (in SQLite)
And it's Level 14. [:tongue:]

This is its current effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect.
You can Special Summon this card in the ff. ways using monsters from either player's side of the field:
● Xyz: 6 Level 4 monsters with different Attributes
● Synchro: 1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner on each side of the field
● Fusion: Discard 1 "Polymerization". 3 monsters of different Types and Attributes. (Your hand and field and/or opponent's side of the field.)
● Pendulum: If you control 2 same Pendulum Scales
Depending on that type of summon, this becomes that type of monster and gains the ff. effect(s):
● Xyz: This card is unaffected by card effects. You can detach 1 Xyz Material to negate a Summon or effect of an opponent's card and add it to your hand.
● Synchro: When this card is leaves the field, Special Summon any number of monsters from either player's side of the field.
● Fusion: This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the respective ATK and DEF of its Fusion Materials.
● Pendulum: When this card is Pendulum Summoned, return any number of cards on the field to their Deck and gain Life Points for each x500

I want to get any suggestions for its effects/ summoning conditions because I think something's wrong.
I can easily make the script with time but I can't decide on its final effects.

Thanks for any replies.
Now this is how I play:
liger
2014-07-21T03:28:32Z
it could have a effect cancellation to it eg. all monster effect are negated during the battle phase
or this card can attack all monster on your opponents side of the field
or maybe this card gets 500 akt ponits for each card used to make this card

let me know what you think
Michael Lawrence Dee
2014-07-21T03:48:50Z
Originally Posted by: liger 

it could have a effect cancellation to it eg. all monster effect are negated during the battle phase
or this card can attack all monster on your opponents side of the field
or maybe this card gets 500 akt ponits for each card used to make this card

let me know what you think



Actually, I can't really decide on these effects. If I'll add this effect, where would I place it? Which type of summon or all?
Now this is how I play:
liger
2014-07-21T05:12:48Z
what type of monster is it fusion or xzy
urielkama
2014-07-21T09:26:55Z
Originally Posted by: Michael Lawrence Dee 

I have made a custom card which is an Xyz, Fusion, Synchro and a Pendulum monster all at the same time.

To see how I did this. My type in the database is 8396897 (in SQLite)
And it's Level 14. [:tongue:]

This is its current effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect.
You can Special Summon this card in the ff. ways using monsters from either player's side of the field:
● Xyz: 6 Level 4 monsters with different Attributes
● Synchro: 1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner on each side of the field
● Fusion: Discard 1 "Polymerization". 3 monsters of different Types and Attributes. (Your hand and field and/or opponent's side of the field.)
● Pendulum: If you control 2 same Pendulum Scales
Depending on that type of summon, this becomes that type of monster and gains the ff. effect(s):
● Xyz: This card is unaffected by card effects. You can detach 1 Xyz Material to negate a Summon or effect of an opponent's card and add it to your hand.
● Synchro: When this card is leaves the field, Special Summon any number of monsters from either player's side of the field.
● Fusion: This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the respective ATK and DEF of its Fusion Materials.
● Pendulum: When this card is Pendulum Summoned, return any number of cards on the field to their Deck and gain Life Points for each x500

I want to get any suggestions for its effects/ summoning conditions because I think something's wrong.
I can easily make the script with time but I can't decide on its final effects.

Thanks for any replies.



:O a second level 14 monster my Aria is not unique anymore, hm 4 types at the same time seems a bit diffuclt, i guess 2 types are better like Pendulum /Fusion easy to make, Pendulum/Ritual easy too, Pendulum/Xyz rare but possible and Pendulum/Synchro is possible too since to change the summoning condition and location, Synchro/Fusion, Fusion/Xyz or Xyz/Synchro i guess easy too, makeable by just adding 2 summoning procedures and it will shown up a select option window when i remember q.q. Hm lets think about the last effect, maybe it could be that you are able move it from pendulum zone in monster field 🙂.
maxlipeman
2014-07-21T12:39:26Z
I always wondered if this effect is possible to script,but how about this?
An Effect that has you declare a monster name,and then you can special summon the declared monster to your side of the field,even if that monster is not on your deck. Kinda like how tokens are summoned.[:w00t:]
liger
2014-07-22T00:09:11Z
why did i not think of that
liger
2014-07-22T00:10:15Z
i might use that effet on my custom card
Michael Lawrence Dee
2014-07-22T07:48:52Z
Originally Posted by: maxlipeman 

I always wondered if this effect is possible to script,but how about this?
An Effect that has you declare a monster name,and then you can special summon the declared monster to your side of the field,even if that monster is not on your deck. Kinda like how tokens are summoned.[:w00t:]



I think you can. After I saw Speed World 2 Script, it "summons" another Speed World 2 Token and moves it to the Spell and Trap Card Zone of the opponent. Create a new topic and I'll help you make this possible when I get unlimited internet connection.
Now this is how I play:
Michael Lawrence Dee
2014-07-23T05:58:54Z
Originally Posted by: liger 

what type of monster is it fusion or xzy



Actually, I found out how to edit card types in SQLite. They should be hex then converted to decimal for SQLite.
Now this is how I play:
liger
2014-07-23T06:05:44Z
Originally Posted by: Michael Lawrence Dee 

Originally Posted by: liger 

what type of monster is it fusion or xzy



Actually, I found out how to edit card types in SQLite. They should be hex then converted to decimal for SQLite.



im not to sure what you mean but if you know how to do it then go for it
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic