1) When PSY-Frame monsters are summoned multiple times during the same chain, PSY-Frame Circuit triggers more than once, but the official rulings state that it can only be activated once in this case.
2) It shouldn't be possible to activate a Bottomless Trap Hole after a Gear activates its effect, since the last thing to happen is not the summon of the Gear and Driver (with Alpha the last effect is the search, with Beta is the part that ends the Battle Phase, with the others is the destruction of the negated card). This has been stated multiple times by judges at YCS Dallas, too.
3) Sometimes PSY-Frame Lord Omega's effect that returns banished cards to the Graveyard allows to see the opponent's cards that have been banished face-down.
4) YGOpro allows atm to activate both Alpha and Gamma when a monster is summoned and its effect is triggered (it should be possible to activate only one). This happens with other cards as well, like summoning Manju, destroy it via Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit as CL2, then activate Kagetokage as CL3. I'm guessing this means there's nothing wrong with the individual scripts, but with how the rules are currently enforced by YGOpro
5) Not really a bug, but a few extra SetHintTiming for the Lords would make PSY-Frames much easier to play:
- PSYFrame Lord Zeta: every time a monster is summoned during the opponent's turn (including Zeta itself)
- PSYFrame Lord Omega: every time a monster is summoned during the opponent's turn (including Omega itself) and at the end of each of the opponent's Main Phases
Every bug I found happened with either YGOPro Android 1.4.7 or YGOpro 1.033.6 (which should have the same scripts).
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
Circuit.yrp (1kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
PSY-Frame vs BTH.yrp (1kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.