Padraigo
  • Padraigo
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-12-08T05:36:56Z
The game is called Legacy of the Duelist , and is an updated version of the console port.

I just bought the game, and the Jack vs Yuya DLC which includes RDA Scarlight and Jacks other cards from Arc-V (not sure if Tyrant is included in yet), and they have other packs that include battles from the Synchro Dimension Arc, including Kurosaki vs Dennis and Yugo vs Duel Chaser, plus DLC from other Arc-V moments like Declan vs Selena.

I just really, really, really, really hope that Konami doesn't let this die, and that they actually keep this thing updated atleast semi-regularly, unlike all of their previous games.

Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/480650/ 
UserPostedImage
doobo
2016-12-08T12:09:43Z
yes but it not better than ygopro so why you bought it you need to pay to get the good cards that is sucks not like the old konami games that you was get it for free with points in the game
Padraigo
  • Padraigo
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-12-08T14:26:49Z
Only certain character decks are DLC. Most of it you unlock in the game with points, which is fun. Sure I get all the cards on ygopro, but I like working towards deck building.

Plus its only 20 bucks, and has better AI duels.
UserPostedImage
bostero-arg
2016-12-15T04:54:20Z
Too bad I can't open it on my PC, my OS is 32-bit and it requires 64 or 86-bit.
Shad3Light
2016-12-15T06:26:30Z
... 32 bit is x86, so you should be able to.
Padraigo
  • Padraigo
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-12-16T01:30:47Z
It isn't an intensive game for computer requirements.

I can play it fine on an old, crappy laptop, that I used for school.
UserPostedImage
bostero-arg
2016-12-17T00:53:43Z
Originally Posted by: Shad3Light 

... 32 bit is x86, so you should be able to.



"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

This is the message I got whenever I try to open the exe. Is it probably that I should have a Steam app installed on my PC?
Padraigo
  • Padraigo
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-12-17T01:55:21Z
Are you using a pirated version..?
UserPostedImage
bostero-arg
2016-12-17T04:52:50Z
Originally Posted by: Padraigo 

Are you using a pirated version..?



Well, yes. I downloaded it. But my OS is 32-bit, it looks like it won't work.
Tea82
2016-12-17T09:22:58Z
Watching some trailers about it I notice that this game have some kind of monster attack-summon animations and the story mode is a little bit interesting and I high recommended the yugioh big fan users to buy it[:wink:] though I am not sure if the ai is very good like the yugioh tag force series but I have many hopes that is a little better that the ai the yugioh duel generation have!! Well I hear unfortunately that this game is already cracked and for that reason probably Konami let this die after all though I also hear that usually pirate games not 100% support dlc updates and the good news are that this game almost every day release a lot of dlc new updates!! So it's very wise to buy this game instead of using a pirate version to make sure that you obtain 100% all the available so far dlc updates!![:wink:]
Tea82
2016-12-17T10:15:39Z
Also I think this is a very good trailer about this game!![:laugh:] Actually this is the trailer I watch!![:tongue:]



cybercatman
2016-12-17T10:16:58Z
Originally Posted by: Tea82 

Watching some trailers about it I notice that this game have some kind of monster attack-summon animations and the story mode is a little bit interesting and I high recommended the yugioh big fan users to buy it[:wink:] though I am not sure if the ai is very good like the yugioh tag force series but I have many hopes that is a little better that the ai the yugioh duel generation have!! Well I hear unfortunately that this game is already cracked and for that reason probably Konami let this die after all though I also hear that usually pirate games not 100% support dlc updates and the good news are that this game almost every day release a lot of dlc new updates!! So it's very wise to buy this game instead of using a pirate version to make sure that you obtain 100% all the available so far dlc updates!![:wink:]



I don't know if you checked the price of the DLC, but there is 17 at 5$ each (=85$) for some cards and a few duel
given that you also need to buy the game 19$99 for a (bad) console port of a game that was released more than 1 year ago on console (31 july 2015 in europe)
I find it a bit expensive to spend 105$ on a game like that
if the game was of quality (good animation like in TF, good story mode...) it would not be a problem, but when I see those animation... I'm wondering why they did not kept the TF attack/summon animation...
and konami will not let it die (not right now at least) since the game being on console, they can still make dlc and sell those (it don't cost much and give a lot of money back)
The good point is the story mode that follow most of the big duel of each story (except arcV that is neally completly dlc exclusive), but given it is just a menu it don't have the same feeling as a TF or WC game I find
sredoje
2016-12-17T12:29:10Z
Originally Posted by: bostero-arg 

Originally Posted by: Padraigo 

Are you using a pirated version..?



Well, yes. I downloaded it. But my OS is 32-bit, it looks like it won't work.




WOW,you say you pirated game and then you complain?WTF go buy game like we all (or at least some of us) did and you wont have any problem. Coz of people like you who want everything for free we wont get any future DLC,and its rumored that next month Konami is going to release movie DLC .

Zocom7
2017-02-02T22:55:45Z
That game is laughable to say the least. Why a 64-bit only OS game uses heavy system requirements and in-game in looks more like decent graphics, except the board and user interface?

Luckily today's YGOPRO is far better than most YugiOh games out there, and at least the game is still a 32-bit version but no longer WinXP compatible.