flowoftime
2013-08-06T23:48:42Z
Control Panel errors: [:doh:]
1. approximately one month ago, i can't accept a friend request from another user here. i was and am having a very hard time to do it and the forum keep stated that i have no friend no matter how many times i keep refreshing my browser and reconnect my internet and push that damn accept button. [:doh:]
2. i can't delete my birthday date or edit it. it keep bounce back to my 1st input. [:wall:]
3. just now, i can't change my avatar. i can't even delete my avatar. i've resized my uploaded picture to 50x80 pixel and 5kb it's all thanks to that fake auto-resize feature, still my avatar isn't changing... it keep bounce back to the the old "Copycat". [:wall:]

i've tried the issues i stated above for more than 10 times each... [:wall:]

am i the only one who experiencing this? [:wall:]

BTW i'm using a high speed internet connection so there's definitely nothing wrong with my connection or browser. [:cool:]
yutsuki_ame
2013-08-07T00:05:04Z
just keep refreshing webpage,it should be ok.

I'm now seeing you is using the Gagaga Girl.
arlon_kyo
2013-08-07T00:51:22Z
You seems like posting at the wrong section pal.

So,what browser did u currently using?Try open the forum with other browser and see.

If not try clear the browser cache it shall be fine.

If u are using Chrome based browser(Google,opera 15,Safari,Dragon and etc) Use this:
1.Ctrl+H to open history page
2.Click the clear browsing data button.
3.Tick only "Empty the cache" box,set obliberate from "the beginning of time"
4.Click ok.
5.Rebrowse the forum and see what happens.

P.S: You must make sure you already update the avatar.And i'm now the 2nd one seeing you is using the Gagaga Girl.And i'm not drunk for "drink" the powdered 3310 .
rob26
2013-08-07T01:31:37Z
Flow the gagaga girl looks good in you (?) jk im the 3rd who see it [:lol:]
flowoftime
2013-08-07T05:14:19Z
Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

just keep refreshing webpage,it should be ok.

I'm now seeing you is using the Gagaga Girl.



refresh didn't and doesn't work...
flowoftime
2013-08-07T05:15:43Z
Originally Posted by: arlon_kyo 

You seems like posting at the wrong section pal.

So,what browser did u currently using?Try open the forum with other browser and see.

If not try clear the browser cache it shall be fine.

If u are using Chrome based browser(Google,opera 15,Safari,Dragon and etc) Use this:
1.Ctrl+H to open history page
2.Click the clear browsing data button.
3.Tick only "Empty the cache" box,set obliberate from "the beginning of time"
4.Click ok.
5.Rebrowse the forum and see what happens.

P.S: You must make sure you already update the avatar.And i'm now the 2nd one seeing you is using the Gagaga Girl.And i'm not drunk for "drink" the powdered 3310 .



i'm using the latest Mozilla Firefox. it seems that your trick works for me. [:smile:]

thanks. [:thumbu:]

BTW where should i go if you say i'm posting in the wrong section? [:confu:]
flowoftime
2013-08-07T05:25:03Z
Originally Posted by: rob26 

Flow the gagaga girl looks good in you (?) jk im the 3rd who see it [:lol:]



i can't find Dark Magician Girl's HD Pictures. [:doh:]
Magi Magi * Magician Gal is damn old... she's an auntie... [:wall:]
High Priestess of Prophecy looks so cheap... [:blush:]
laserbeam
2013-08-07T06:39:30Z
Originally Posted by: flowoftime 

Originally Posted by: rob26 

Flow the gagaga girl looks good in you (?) jk im the 3rd who see it [:lol:]



i can't find Dark Magician Girl's HD Pictures. [:doh:]
Magi Magi * Magician Gal is damn old... she's an auntie... [:wall:]
High Priestess of Prophecy looks so cheap... [:blush:]



Valkyria?

Fairy Injection Lily?

Effect Veiler?
UserPostedImage
yutsuki_ame
2013-08-07T07:13:44Z
Originally Posted by: flowoftime 


i can't find Dark Magician Girl's HD Pictures. [:doh:]
Magi Magi * Magician Gal is damn old... she's an auntie... [:wall:]
High Priestess of Prophecy looks so cheap... [:blush:]



Go to use Reptilianne Vaskii
arlon_kyo
2013-08-07T08:48:02Z
Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 



Go to use Reptilianne Vaskii



+ 1 to this[:thumbu:] !

Er..is there any public washroom in this town?[:doh:] I feel sick after +1.

@ Flow:

You shold at this section if u wish say something about forum.
http://www.ygopro.co/tab...-website-discussion.aspx 
flowoftime
2013-08-07T09:00:54Z
Originally Posted by: laserbeam 

Originally Posted by: flowoftime 

Originally Posted by: rob26 

Flow the gagaga girl looks good in you (?) jk im the 3rd who see it [:lol:]



i can't find Dark Magician Girl's HD Pictures. [:doh:]
Magi Magi * Magician Gal is damn old... she's an auntie... [:wall:]
High Priestess of Prophecy looks so cheap... [:blush:]



Valkyria?

Fairy Injection Lily?

Effect Veiler?



Lily and Veiler = ugly. [:doh:] they're not my type... [:sleep:]

Magician's Valkyria, Gagaga Girl and Magi Magi * Magician Gal = carbon copy of Dark Magician Girl. [:roll:]

BTW do you got any link to their HD Pictures? [:love:] and please don't you ever dare replying me by typing "google"! [:sneaky:]
flowoftime
2013-08-07T09:03:09Z
Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Originally Posted by: flowoftime 


i can't find Dark Magician Girl's HD Pictures. [:doh:]
Magi Magi * Magician Gal is damn old... she's an auntie... [:wall:]
High Priestess of Prophecy looks so cheap... [:blush:]



Go to use Reptilianne Vaskii



[:w00t:] no, thanks... i have no love for female demon(s)... [:doh:]
flowoftime
2013-08-07T09:10:06Z
Originally Posted by: arlon_kyo 

Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 



Go to use Reptilianne Vaskii



+ 1 to this[:thumbu:] !

Er..is there any public washroom in this town?[:doh:] I feel sick after +1.

@ Flow:

You shold at this section if u wish say something about forum.
http://www.ygopro.co/tab...-website-discussion.aspx 



i'll let admin to move this thread there. [:dance:]
yutsuki_ame
2013-08-10T14:11:52Z
Now your avatar is [:thumdn:]

Why not use Reptilianne Vaskii ?
flowoftime
2013-08-10T16:49:48Z
Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Now your avatar is [:thumdn:]

Why not use Reptilianne Vaskii ?



why don't you use Reptilianne Vaskii yourself if you like it so much? [:confu:] [:dance:]
arlon_kyo
2013-08-10T17:10:08Z
Originally Posted by: flowoftime 

Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Now your avatar is [:thumdn:]

Why not use Reptilianne Vaskii ?



why don't you use Reptilianne Vaskii yourself if you like it so much? [:confu:] [:dance:]



So, u are hatin' the Retilianne Vaskii [:lol:] I'm the 2nd one who feel ur avatar is NG right now. :3

Try go for a search for Aizawa Hikaru .

Don't think thats is h****i search ! DX
Or else i will throw Retilianne Vaskii doll to u DX
Bull3tM0nk3y
2013-08-10T19:33:50Z
While we're on topic about avatars:

HOW DO I CHANGE MINE?

I can't find the user control panel. I looked in the FAQ, and I'm still confused.
UserPostedImage
Steeldarkeagel
2013-08-10T19:38:39Z
Underneath where it says Logged in as: .......

You will see 4 buttons the first one is the User Control Panel.
Bull3tM0nk3y
2013-08-10T19:39:30Z
Oh bother, I must be silly, thanks mate.
UserPostedImage
flowoftime
2013-08-11T00:06:10Z
Originally Posted by: arlon_kyo 

So, u are hatin' the Retilianne Vaskii [:lol:] I'm the 2nd one who feel ur avatar is NG right now. :3

Try go for a search for Aizawa Hikaru .

Don't think thats is h****i search ! DX
Or else i will throw Retilianne Vaskii doll to u DX



i haven't catch up with animes for years... [:doh:]

what's this Microsoft Silverlight? Bill Gate's new toys?

funny enough, Microsoft is using Japanese anime character to promote their new toys in Taiwan... [:lol:]