shonenhikada
2013-08-27T09:58:52Z
WTF where in the September 2013 banlist was this ?

Sixth sense unlimited
Harryp19
2013-08-27T10:02:16Z
New banlists only show the differences between the new and the old banlist. Since Sixth Sense was already forbidden, it wasn't put in the new banlist.
shonenhikada
2013-08-27T10:03:18Z
Originally Posted by: Harryp19 

New banlists only show the differences between the new and the old banlist. Since Sixth Sense was already forbidden, it wasn't put in the new banlist.



Sixth sense is currently listed at 3.
Steeldarkeagel
2013-08-27T10:09:12Z
Sixth Sense is banned in Ocg and has not been released in Tcg so that is why it is not in that ban list.

So you need to play a Tcg banlist with Tcg only mode turned on to not face Sixth Sense. Or play Ocg ban list.
shonenhikada
2013-08-27T10:56:27Z
Originally Posted by: Steeldarkeagel 

Sixth Sense is banned in Ocg and has not been released in Tcg so that is why it is not in that ban list.

So you need to play a Tcg banlist with Tcg only mode turned on to not face Sixth Sense. Or play Ocg ban list.



It is silly though. If you select tcg it should be understood that all users are playing under TCG Banlist. Similar for those who use OCG. So why create a middle ground where people can use OCG banned cards in TCG.

Steeldarkeagel
2013-08-27T11:13:04Z
Why not? We have Anime, Turbo and all those game types why not one that is Tcg/Ocg?

If you want to simulate a tournament/official play you would need to either use Tcg banlist with Tcg cards or Ocg ban list with Ocg cards.
checkmate
2013-08-27T11:14:23Z
please vote here
http://www.ygopro.co/tab...t-with-the-cardlist.aspx 
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
shonenhikada
2013-08-27T14:13:37Z
Originally Posted by: Steeldarkeagel 

Why not? We have Anime, Turbo and all those game types why not one that is Tcg/Ocg?

If you want to simulate a tournament/official play you would need to either use Tcg banlist with Tcg cards or Ocg ban list with Ocg cards.



Because anime is a section marked off for cards from the anime to be used similar to how Traditional allows one to play all the banned cards. Turbo is marked off for speed spell cards, which would not be viable for normal duels. But OCG, and TCG both have respective sections where these cards can be used, so they don't need an intermingling section.
Users browsing this topic