Prudence94
2013-09-12T13:47:26Z
Ok since September banlist gave a huge boost to Blackwing I wanted to try this deck but this is the first time I try to use it and I'd like to have some suggestions so I'm opened also to criticisms

Here's the decklist


Main Deck (x43)

Monsters (x25)

1x Blackwing-Elphin The Raven
2x Blackwing-Sirocco The Dawn
3x Blackwing-Shura The Blue Flame
3x Blackwing-Bora The Spear
2x Blackwing-Zephyros The Elite
2x Blackwing-Kochi The Daybreak (not sure about this one)
3x Blackwing-Kalut The Moon Shadow (Lol finally I've got 3 Honests![:lol:] )
1x Balckwing-Damascus The Polar Knight (not sure about this one too)
1x Blackwing-Gale The Whrilwind
2x Blackwing-Breeze The Zephyr
1x Blackwing-Ghibli The Sering Wind
2x Blackwing-Blizzard The Far North
2x Blackwing-Mistral The Silver Shield


Magics (x 11)

2x Dark Eruption
1x Allure Of Darkness
2x Cards For Black Feathers
1x Dark Hole
2x Mystical Space Thypoon
3x Black Whirlwind

Traps (x7)

3x Icarus Attack
2x Delta Crow-Anti Reverse
2x Light-Imprisoning Mirror


Extra Deck (x15)


1x Mist Wurm
1x Crimson Blader
1x Blackwing-Silverwind The Ascendant (I dunno how to summon it!)
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Jewel Flare Dragon Stardust
2x Blackwing Armor Master
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Mecha Phantom Beast Concoruda
1x Ally Of Justice Catastor
1x Number 66-Master Key Beetle
2x Ice Beast Zerofyne
1x Lavalval Chain
File Attachment(s):
Blackwing.ydk (1kb) downloaded 843 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.

UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
flowoftime
2013-09-12T13:58:14Z
i thought this is my thread. [:tongue:] XD
Prudence94
2013-09-12T14:04:45Z
Originally Posted by: flowoftime 

i thought this is my thread. [:tongue:] XD



Didn't want to copy you but I didn't find a better title you know lack of fantasy [:laugh:]
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
yutsuki_ame
2013-09-12T14:11:01Z
Monster ratios is way to much,BF is good when played as near balanced deck ratios.(20 monster:20 S/T)

Monster formation:
-1 BF-Elphin
-1 BF-Zephyros (becoz u can only use his effect only once per duel,a limited card in theory)
-1 BF-Kochi
-1 BF-Damacus
-1 Breeze
-2 BF-Mistral( unless u want to R2 or play Red-Nova?)






Prudence94
2013-09-12T14:27:11Z
Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Monster ratios is way to much,BF is good when played as near balanced deck ratios.(20 monster:20 S/T)

Monster formation:
-1 BF-Elphin
-1 BF-Zephyros (becoz u can only use his effect only once per duel,a limited card in theory)
-1 BF-Kochi
-1 BF-Damacus
-1 Breeze
-2 BF-Mistral( unless u want to R2 or play Red-Nova?)








You know I'm good at Lightsworn so I tend to put lot of monsters [:tongue:]
What would you suggest to add then? If I take out these cards I don't even reach 40
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
yutsuki_ame
2013-09-12T14:31:04Z
Add:

2 Veilers
1 Bls (unless u hate it)

1 call of haunted
Prudence94
2013-09-12T14:42:50Z
Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Add:

2 Veilers
1 Bls (unless u hate it)

1 call of haunted



Ok I'll try [:laugh:] thx and no I don't hate BLS actually it is one of my fav cards [:love:]
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
yutsuki_ame
2013-09-12T15:11:37Z
Originally Posted by: Prudence94 

Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Add:

2 Veilers
1 Bls (unless u hate it)

1 call of haunted



Ok I'll try [:laugh:] thx and no I don't hate BLS actually it is one of my fav cards [:love:]



So, how is the feel on the edited deck?
Prudence94
2013-09-12T15:17:17Z
Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Originally Posted by: Prudence94 

Originally Posted by: yutsuki_ame 

Add:

2 Veilers
1 Bls (unless u hate it)

1 call of haunted



Ok I'll try [:laugh:] thx and no I don't hate BLS actually it is one of my fav cards [:love:]



So, how is the feel on the edited deck?



At the beginning I thought I had few monsters but I tried it and it works well [:laugh:] now my only problem is what the hell do I do against 1st turn Ophion? [:wall:] Any suggestions about this? the only thing I can think of is Koichi+Bora for Zerofyne but after that I'm out of options [:cry:]
Anyway with your fixes the deck works better thx [:thumbu:]
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
flowoftime
2013-09-12T23:28:27Z
Originally Posted by: Prudence94 

At the beginning I thought I had few monsters but I tried it and it works well [:laugh:] now my only problem is what the hell do I do against 1st turn Ophion? [:wall:] Any suggestions about this? the only thing I can think of is Koichi+Bora for Zerofyne but after that I'm out of options [:cry:]
Anyway with your fixes the deck works better thx [:thumbu:]



againts Ophion:
1. activate Kalut from your hand.
2. Xyz Gem-Knight Pearl.
primary12
2013-12-20T13:42:42Z
[:lol:] [:lol:] [:lol:] [:lol:] [:lol:] [:lol:]
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic