shockwavetherobot
2013-12-16T22:28:08Z
http://prod.yugioh.com/cards  and I just wanted to know if anyone plans on making pics for them.
vm1992
2013-12-17T03:20:44Z
RaiZZZ19
2013-12-28T20:25:46Z
I'm planning to make cards on the pictures which fancies me as of the moment but I'm going to use my template for that. But before that I have things to correct in the cdb first before doing so. Then I will post here or make a new topic and link it here.

Just a question; are some of those pics official or are they fan made?
Daisuke_Aniki
2013-12-28T20:54:15Z
Hey dudes how do you do alternate artworks? 😮 They're so cool !
Dharc4000
2013-12-30T08:38:18Z
Originally Posted by: RaiZZZ19 

I'm planning to make cards on the pictures which fancies me as of the moment but I'm going to use my template for that. But before that I have things to correct in the cdb first before doing so. Then I will post here or make a new topic and link it here.

Just a question; are some of those pics official or are they fan made?



Its an Official Site, Those are the actual images used
UserPostedImage
laithnimri123
2013-12-30T08:47:55Z
Originally Posted by: Daisuke_Aniki 

Hey dudes how do you do alternate artworks? 😮 They're so cool !



photoshop i believe i saw one of costume cards in tea topic (the is eps,s card) that he draw it from 0% to 100%

(for that u can use photoshop and tablet that can be connected to Photoshop)
ps : 1 . "tablet" : i dont mean ipad or Samsung there is a special tablet for drawing
2. i am just guessing 😛
(uchiha clan)sei
2013-12-30T11:34:11Z
[:cry:] can someone post the all the cards in ygopro in anime layout with it's correct number [:cry:]
laithnimri123
2013-12-30T11:42:57Z
Originally Posted by: (uchiha clan)sei 

[:cry:] can someone post the all the cards in ygopro in anime layout with it's correct number [:cry:]



http://www.mediafire.com...rdtg/anime+card+pics.zip 
(uchiha clan)sei
2013-12-30T11:53:38Z
thanks very much laithnimri123!![:blush:] [:smile:] [:clap:]
laithnimri123
2013-12-30T12:15:25Z
Originally Posted by: (uchiha clan)sei 

thanks very much laithnimri123!![:blush:] [:smile:] [:clap:]



u r welcome

ps : those belong to outlaw 🙂 not mine
(uchiha clan)sei
2013-12-30T12:36:50Z
[:tongue:] thank him too [:lol:]
outlaw1994
2013-12-30T22:46:43Z
Originally Posted by: laithnimri123 

Originally Posted by: Daisuke_Aniki 

Hey dudes how do you do alternate artworks? 😮 They're so cool !



photoshop i believe i saw one of costume cards in tea topic (the is eps,s card) that he draw it from 0% to 100%

(for that u can use photoshop and tablet that can be connected to Photoshop)
ps : 1 . "tablet" : i dont mean ipad or Samsung there is a special tablet for drawing
2. i am just guessing 😛



the way i draw im imaged is photoshop and a graphics tablet and if you run linux theres an app on android that converts your android tablet to a graphics tablet you also need to be good at drawing lol anyway good luck
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTbowd12/videos
(uchiha clan)sei
2013-12-31T09:45:45Z
[:blush:] excuse me laithnimri123 can you divided the pics into hower 4 or 5 or 6 whatever because i tried to download it since yesterday it took me 1 and a half then when it had 10 mins left the download freezed so i need from you to divded it into groups to do not take so long and to do not freeze and sorry if oyu now hate me [:doh:] [:cry:]
laithnimri123
2013-12-31T10:08:50Z
Originally Posted by: (uchiha clan)sei 

[:blush:] excuse me laithnimri123 can you divided the pics into hower 4 or 5 or 6 whatever because i tried to download it since yesterday it took me 1 and a half then when it had 10 mins left the download freezed so i need from you to divded it into groups to do not take so long and to do not freeze and sorry if oyu now hate me [:doh:] [:cry:]



i am srry i cant do that 😞 i have 10kb upload speed it would take ages but download this program
http://www.internetdownl...anager.com/download.html 
this program allow u to resume downloads even if u shut down ur pc so try it and if it freeze tell me so i can tell u how to unfreeze it 🙂
(uchiha clan)sei
2013-12-31T19:35:09Z
[:sad:] i have a problem..........

i have the pics of the scared beasts in the pics folder and in the thumbnail folder but i can't find it in the system of ygopro nor in the deck creation [:angry:] where are they [:confu:]
laithnimri123
2014-01-01T05:54:01Z
Originally Posted by: (uchiha clan)sei 

[:sad:] i have a problem..........

i have the pics of the scared beasts in the pics folder and in the thumbnail folder but i can't find it in the system of ygopro nor in the deck creation [:angry:] where are they [:confu:]



try to search for "lord of" in the deck creation and filter it to monster and effect and try

what about the download did it work??

[img]http://postimg.org/image/9fm3ameo7/b8688e4c/[/img]
(uchiha clan)sei
2014-01-01T08:15:46Z
the downkoad is so slow and i am like that[:angry:] but whatever....

outlaw1994 made a program that add cards to ygopro
can you give me the link ??[:blush:] sorry if u r tired
(uchiha clan)sei
2014-01-01T08:24:07Z
by the way can you give me a first turn god deck and another one for the scared beasts i want them legal with the 2014 tcg banlist [:blush:]

thx for your great effort
laithnimri123
2014-01-01T09:10:52Z
Originally Posted by: (uchiha clan)sei 

by the way can you give me a first turn god deck and another one for the scared beasts i want them legal with the 2014 tcg banlist [:blush:]

thx for your great effort



http://www.datafilehost.com/d/521397c9 


and about the decks i have gods deck (not mine and i forget from where i took it)
File Attachment(s):
Horakhty.ydk (1kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.

(uchiha clan)sei
2014-01-01T09:31:27Z
i've downloaded IDM...
but when i try to download the pics it tell me

"error 0x80004002" can't transfer data to idm

what should i do ???
Users browsing this topic