Solita Vista
2013-02-17T11:35:30Z
hey mr.percy
Can you add a chat on the online server "public chat"
chat not only in the duel alone,

maybe you can add it in the "public chat"
so everything can chat with each other, and can add friends because they know [:smile:]

thanks
checkmate
2013-02-17T16:51:42Z
if you mean adding a real chat to the waiting room then I'm working on it.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Solita Vista
2013-02-17T22:29:07Z
Originally Posted by: checkmate 

if you mean adding a real chat to the waiting room then I'm working on it.



You mean it does chat when host / join? True or not?

What I mean is a public chat, in which all members can chat online with each other in the same room. [:smile:]
checkmate
2013-02-17T22:51:15Z
ok, the chat is ready.
Select the linux server and uncheck the "ready" box.
Now you can chat with other people before entering the duel
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Shark
2013-02-17T23:05:39Z
Originally Posted by: checkmate 

ok, the chat is ready.
Select the linux server and uncheck the "ready" box.
Now you can chat with other people before entering the duel



Not sure, but , How does it work exactly?
UserPostedImage
checkmate
2013-02-17T23:15:08Z
In the waiting room of the linux server you have a chat box at the bottom of the screen.
that chat box is fully functional.
The observer count will show how many people are connected in the same room.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Shark
2013-02-17T23:50:56Z
my nickname appears now as "player", and cannot be changed, What's that about?
UserPostedImage
Solita Vista
2013-02-18T02:00:22Z
Originally Posted by: checkmate 

In the waiting room of the linux server you have a chat box at the bottom of the screen.
that chat box is fully functional.
The observer count will show how many people are connected in the same room.



hey mr.checkmate,
no chat where you mean. [:doh:]

if you mean the place chat "gray box" chat it up when the position of host / join. all servers "USA / ygopro v5" there must be / have.

chat can not be said to be a "public chat", because who can chat member who is in a position to host / join. all members will not be able to see the chat,

l

Public chat

what I mean by "public chat" chat like this is more or less, [:smile:]
qq
checkmate
2013-02-18T10:22:58Z
ok,
I'll work on it.
It's a low priority feature so expect it to take some weeks.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Solita Vista
2013-02-18T10:51:24Z
Originally Posted by: checkmate 

ok,
I'll work on it.
It's a low priority feature so expect it to take some weeks.



yes i believe you will make a program about the "public chat"
I really hope the ygopro, could be better than duelingnetwork.

but I expect very big to progamer ygopro,
including you mr.checkmate and mr.percy , can make ygopro be better than duelingnetwork, [:smile:]

Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic