srex
  • srex
  • Advanced Member
2014-06-30T20:34:16Z
Great work so far but Orichalcos Shunoros-Divine Serpent thing still dont work.I tried 100 times with all possible situation and i couldn't summont Divine Serpent at all.Hope that can be fixed.
SIlencer
2014-06-30T20:37:08Z
Originally Posted by: srex 

Great work so far but Orichalcos Shunoros-Divine Serpent thing still dont work.I tried 100 times with all possible situation and i couldn't summont Divine Serpent at all.Hope that can be fixed.



the script itself was fixed by steel ans should be in the next version of percy...so check then
ShootingStarDragon25
2014-07-01T00:36:45Z
For the people reporting bugs: We made sure all the bugs were fixed but some of the scripts were protected(or something like that) and you may also have an older update or our project, so just wait till Percy updates the game.
Mars1337
2014-07-01T03:30:04Z
Originally Posted by: ShootingStarDragon25 

For the people reporting bugs: We made sure all the bugs were fixed but some of the scripts were protected(or something like that) and you may also have an older update or our project, so just wait till Percy updates the game.


hi hes already reply the messages yousend to him????
ShootingStarDragon25
2014-07-01T04:49:30Z
Actually he hasn't 😛 but I'm almost sure he talked to Steeldarkeagel about this topic, since Steeldarkeagel told us he would talk to him about a bug we had(since we already sent the cards by then). Anyway Ill ask Steeldarkeagel tomorrow since he is easier to contact(I don't wanna push Percy unless its absolutely necessary since he probably has a lot of work) if he doesn't reply then Ill send a second message to Percy.
Mars1337
2014-07-01T06:53:42Z
so weird is now like a month since he update the game last time alright Shooting is weird because since i start playing this is the first time ever percv takes to long to update the game but im sure is because hes alot of work or another problem behind the game and all we have to do is wait nothing more. unfortunately..
kefkaroth
2014-07-01T19:18:08Z
http://i.imgur.com/d3mTpsN.png 

i copied that from the ygopro discussion topic of how do i use the expansion folder title. looking at the right end where the card search results come up. this is the same similiar problem i have with using that 1600 anime cards pack except the number on the card is 12301 on mine. so i can see no one knows the problem or how to solve this. so can anyone tell me if those cards will be added to v5?
Septimoangel
2014-07-02T06:16:06Z
Originally Posted by: kefkaroth 

http://i.imgur.com/d3mTpsN.png

i copied that from the ygopro discussion topic of how do i use the expansion folder title. looking at the right end where the card search results come up. this is the same similiar problem i have with using that 1600 anime cards pack except the number on the card is 12301 on mine. so i can see no one knows the problem or how to solve this. so can anyone tell me if those cards will be added to v5?



Hey man, I turn up the link with the 1,600 cards that you and others can download them again, for this requires having the v4 and perform the following simple steps:

1. Should make a backup of the folder "expansions"
2. Unzip the Zip "expansions.zip" in the folder ygopro-1.033.0V4Percy
3. Enjoy over 1,600 anime cards and play without problem.

This pack is the same as initially I shared, this still has errors the update 1.0, I'm working on the cards that had errors and in the original effects of others cards; when I having the update of all the cards correctly, I will share with you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bme604vm6h2tzj/expansions.zip 
Michael Lawrence Dee
2014-07-02T08:03:27Z
Originally Posted by: Mars1337 

so weird is now like a month since he update the game last time alright Shooting is weird because since i start playing this is the first time ever percv takes to long to update the game but im sure is because hes alot of work or another problem behind the game and all we have to do is wait nothing more. unfortunately..



Yeah. Percy hasn't checked my messages too. It's taking longer than usual.
Now this is how I play:
Mars1337
2014-07-02T08:17:19Z
Yeah I can remember Steel says the update was about to end the last weekend and still nothing xD all I can say is we have to wait and we cant do nothing thats sad but is the truth and he also is setting the new ban OCG list i forget to mention this
kefkaroth
2014-07-02T10:58:52Z
Originally Posted by: Septimoangel 

Originally Posted by: kefkaroth 

http://i.imgur.com/d3mTpsN.png

i copied that from the ygopro discussion topic of how do i use the expansion folder title. looking at the right end where the card search results come up. this is the same similiar problem i have with using that 1600 anime cards pack except the number on the card is 12301 on mine. so i can see no one knows the problem or how to solve this. so can anyone tell me if those cards will be added to v5?



Hey man, I turn up the link with the 1,600 cards that you and others can download them again, for this requires having the v4 and perform the following simple steps:

1. Should make a backup of the folder "expansions"
2. Unzip the Zip "expansions.zip" in the folder ygopro-1.033.0V4Percy
3. Enjoy over 1,600 anime cards and play without problem.

This pack is the same as initially I shared, this still has errors the update 1.0, I'm working on the cards that had errors and in the original effects of others cards; when I having the update of all the cards correctly, I will share with you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bme604vm6h2tzj/expansions.zip 



thanks Septimoangel now this works perfectly 🙂
ShootingStarDragon25
2014-07-02T16:15:27Z
Hey guys even if Percy doesn't add our cards in this update don't worry so much about it, last time he made an update just for our cards like 5 days later. He is probably just very busy, I think a lot of OCG cards came out this month. I just hope he or Steedarkeagel give us some news about it XD.
Loyd3160
2014-07-02T18:24:25Z
Originally Posted by: ShootingStarDragon25 

Hey guys even if Percy doesn't add our cards in this update don't worry so much about it, last time he made an update just for our cards like 5 days later. He is probably just very busy, I think a lot of OCG cards came out this month. I just hope he or Steedarkeagel give us some news about it XD.



Dx I assume there isn't any word in regards to when the cards are going to be added in v5. X_X I really want to test them out.
Steeldarkeagel
2014-07-02T18:31:50Z
I have spoken to Percy, there should be some information on this in the coming days.
ShootingStarDragon25
2014-07-02T18:37:42Z
Cool thanks 🙂
kefkaroth
2014-07-04T13:06:01Z
im really loving this 1600 anime card set. im diggin the duelist kingdom field card as well. it plays just like duelist kingdom even if its a bit too overpowered with the inflict damage effect by monsters destroyed by effects. i would think that duelist kingdom mirror force should only have that effect unlike judgment blaster,tribute to the doomed etc... which didnt have that side effect to them. but awesome job nonetheless. i did know that there were some missing anime cards like nightmare tri-mirror by mai in later seasons. summon dice by duke devlin in season 4,joey star blaster,abidos soul guide of yugioh gx,pegasus bickuribox normal monster anime and joey gilita of the knight normal monster anime etc... i will find others in the coming days to list. until then excellent job to the maker(s) of these cards. this definitely helps me to make more complete anime character decks.
kefkaroth
2014-07-04T16:40:38Z
Originally Posted by: kefkaroth 

im really loving this 1600 anime card set. im diggin the duelist kingdom field card as well. it plays just like duelist kingdom even if its a bit too overpowered with the inflict damage effect by monsters destroyed by effects. i would think that duelist kingdom mirror force should only have that effect unlike judgment blaster,tribute to the doomed etc... which didnt have that side effect to them. but awesome job nonetheless.

i did know that there were some missing anime cards like nightmare tri-mirror by mai in later seasons. summon dice by duke devlin in season 4,joey star blaster,abidos soul guide of yugioh gx,pegasus bickuribox normal monster anime and joey gilita of the knight normal monster anime etc... i will find others in the coming days to list. until then excellent job to the maker(s) of these cards. this definitely helps me to make more complete anime character decks.





other missing anime cards gorgon's eye continuous card and mai's shadow of eyes continuous card from duelist kingdom and mirror wall without the 2000 lp cost. toon ancient gear golem,labyrinth tank anime normal version,anime version of riryoku,defense paralysis anime,swordstalker anime with effect,brain control anime duelist kingdom,burning land anime,full moon,living arrow,monster replace,mystic box anime,heavy metal king,cursebreaker,penguin sword.


cancel star blaster and from my previous post its already on the game
Dranken
2014-07-04T17:14:04Z
Originally Posted by: kefkaroth 

im really loving this 1600 anime card set. im diggin the duelist kingdom field card as well. it plays just like duelist kingdom even if its a bit too overpowered with the inflict damage effect by monsters destroyed by effects. i would think that duelist kingdom mirror force should only have that effect unlike judgment blaster,tribute to the doomed etc... which didnt have that side effect to them. but awesome job nonetheless. i did know that there were some missing anime cards like nightmare tri-mirror by mai in later seasons. summon dice by duke devlin in season 4,joey star blaster,abidos soul guide of yugioh gx,pegasus bickuribox normal monster anime and joey gilita of the knight normal monster anime etc... i will find others in the coming days to list. until then excellent job to the maker(s) of these cards. this definitely helps me to make more complete anime character decks.



i made it, haha i got the info of the wikia that it had those rules but i was unsure of it so i just put it in[:smile:]
SIlencer
2014-07-06T16:45:56Z
Originally Posted by: Septimoangel 

Originally Posted by: kefkaroth 

http://i.imgur.com/d3mTpsN.png

i copied that from the ygopro discussion topic of how do i use the expansion folder title. looking at the right end where the card search results come up. this is the same similiar problem i have with using that 1600 anime cards pack except the number on the card is 12301 on mine. so i can see no one knows the problem or how to solve this. so can anyone tell me if those cards will be added to v5?



Hey man, I turn up the link with the 1,600 cards that you and others can download them again, for this requires having the v4 and perform the following simple steps:

1. Should make a backup of the folder "expansions"
2. Unzip the Zip "expansions.zip" in the folder ygopro-1.033.0V4Percy
3. Enjoy over 1,600 anime cards and play without problem.

This pack is the same as initially I shared, this still has errors the update 1.0, I'm working on the cards that had errors and in the original effects of others cards; when I having the update of all the cards correctly, I will share with you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bme604vm6h2tzj/expansions.zip 



hey...might want to check Rainbow Snake Eingana from your pack...its effect says its suppose to only destroy my opponents monsters when its sent to the grave...but it destroyed my monsters as well?
SIlencer
2014-07-07T20:49:15Z

Hey Michael and ShootingStar

Contract With Exodia (Anime) ID 511000241 isnt working for me...I tried activating it with all five pieces in the graveyard and it wouldnt let me.